Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (993)

Most Recent
3 way calling

3 way calling feature is a must for some company's , like the one I work for. Very disappointed that new Voice edge Softphone doesn't support this.  Comcast, please get this fixed before you disable the original Softphone.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

delete

delete

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

usb pc headset - mic issues!

when making calls with a new pc usb headset on the the new comcast voicedge app, the called party complains that the callers voice is very soft/faint. have tried with different pcs with same result. the odd part is that the issue is ONLY w/ the comcast app ie ABSOLUTELY no issues when using ms teams

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Cannot change users primary email address and i cant change display name

We have a new employee. I was able to change the user name but not the display name. Also i cant update primary email address. How do i do this?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

resetting a voicemail pin

Does anyone know I can reset a new employees voicemail pin on an old employees phone? Thanks Toni

Question

• Business Voice

Voiceedge App keypad does not work during call

When calling a customer who has a voice tree, the voice edge keypad does not work to generate tones.  So am unable to dial an extension.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Polycom phone no dial tone says time/date out of sync

Hi we have a Polycom VVX 500/501 and our phone has no dial tone and we cannot make calls, everything is connected and our internet is fine however it does have the incorrect time and says time/date out of sync in the upper right hand corner? How do we fix this?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Can't Update Called ID Name

I keep trying to change the name on one of our extensions since it's an employee that no longer works with us but I keep getting an error when I try to save it: An error occurredSorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. If you continue to experience this error, please wait 24 hours and tr

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

New User does not show up in company directory

We are using Business VoiceEdge (Small Business) and new users added from the Manage Users & Settings page of the Dashboard are not showing up in the company directory.  How do I add a contact to the company directory?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

BVE Call Queues not showing destination path

Hello, We use The BVE Call Queues and since we added them we noticed the polycom vvx411 no longer shows a path that the call took to ring, usually it would show our auto-attendant/hunt group it came from, now it just shows "..>...>.." We have no way of identifying where the call originated, there is

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Porting of numbers to Comcast

We have recently established internet and business service with Comcast.  We need to port our existing AT&T numbers over to Comcast. Thanks,Paul

Question

• Business Voice

Comcast Business Mobile/Cell Phone Service

Hello. It is my understanding that Comcast Business is now entering into mobile phone service in my area. I spoken to some representatives but have not heard back for quite some time. What’s the status? I’d like to sign up!

Question

• Business Voice

Any dashboard, list serv, or email alerts available for softphone releases (mac/pc)

Other than waiting for the update prompt box to appear or downloading the installer is there any other way to be notified when new softphone versions have been released?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Phone display shows Voicemail, but account shows empty

Can someone tell me why desk phones show that there's a Voicemail waiting when the online account is empty. I was told that that the phones wouldn't show any available voicemail alerts (either onscreen or red indicator light) if they're deleted from the account. Please provide more information as I

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

VoiceEdge phone keeps ringing

I'm working remotely and when I answer a call on the VoiceEdge app, the app continues to ring. The only way to get it to stop is to exit the app, but I have to keep telling people that I have to hang up and call them back. This just started today on version 1.33.0

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Robocalls

We have been getting a huge number of Robocalls.  I see nothing from Comcast on what the plan is to eliminate this crap.  We get at least 15-20 calls a day.  This has to stop or we will remove Comcast Business and go in another direction.  This is ridiculous.

Question

• Business Voice

Polycom 500 Display

Phones came with the extensions showing on the front of phone.  Not all fit, how do I remove some and add others?  They don't appear under the directory or favorites.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Accepted Solution

Be Anywhere Call Hand-off Partially Working

I'm having an issue where the person(Ed) has their Be Anywhere set to their cell phone. When a call comes in, the customer can hear Ed but Ed cannot hear the customer. We've made sure all phone settings are appropriate and Ed doesnt have any other problems with his cell phone, just with Be Anywhere.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Business Voice Edge Desktop App - Administration

The Business VoiceEdge App does not appear to have a way to allow Administrators to add in Company User's Cell Numbers.  This would be extremely beneficial to have as a feature.  Similarly, it would be beneficial to be able to upload a CSV file or link to Outlook.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Inbound Call Metrics/Reporting?

I may be missing it, but is there a way to view inbound calls received by extension or agent? I'm trying to see how many inbound calls the team handles or misses and address training opportunities with answering times or DND usage.

Question

• Business Voice