Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (993)

Most Recent
Headsets compatible with VoiceEdge Softphone (v1.35.0)

We just started using Business VoiceEdge and I have a few people who are working remotely and I want to provide them the ability to use a headset to answer/make phone calls.  Is there a list of compatible headsets to use with Windows 10 PCs?Thanks.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Unable to modify no answer voicemail greeting

Hello,  I recorded a voicemail greeting for when I do not pick up my business phone. I went back in today to modfiy it as it was a holiday unavailable greeting and I am unable to either record and save a new one or just change it back to the standard greeting from the drop down.  Error message is :"

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Public caller ID

Within Business VoiceEdge User → Manage Settings → Caller ID, one of my user's phones shows "Accounting phone". But when I get a call from that phone on my home/cell phone, it shows "Main". Is this even controllable from within the interface, or does Comcast have to make a change somewhere to ensure

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Ghost calls

We are getting maybe 3 out of 5 calls are ghost calls and this didn't happen with our old phone system. You need to get this fixed!

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Caller ID display name won't update

I assigned a phone to a new user and cannot get the "Caller ID display name" to reflect the change, I have updated it in "Manage Business VoiceEdge™ Phone Settings" but it reverts back to the original user nameOld user: BrettNew user Barbara Therefore when we use the Busy Lamp Fields, it displays th

Question

• Business Voice

Change Primary Manager

Our primary account manager left the company.  We would like to transfer that activity to an existing service manager. How do we do this? There are some discussions about this on this site around from 2014-2015, but the instructions they referred to are no longer available.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Can't update callerID

I can't update the callerID for any of my phones.  Message states to wait 24 hours and try again, but this has been going on for a while.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks,Andy

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Company Directory (polycom 250)

I've got a brand new install of BVE with the Polycom 250 variant and I can't locate a way to list or search all the users in the company directory from the phone itself. There is a "Directory" soft key with an option for "Contact Directory" but there are no contacts listed. I expected to have a sing

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Phone has no dial tone

Our business phone has not had a dial tone for some time. Our building is closed currently, but the office still needs to operate. Internet is working fine and incoming calls reach voicemail successfully, but there's no way to make outgoing calls or pickup incoming calls. We have several routers and

Question

• Business Voice

vx211 on another isp

Can I move my polycom  phone to another building and use that internet connection for the phone?  We have a business edge pplan.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Call Forwarding for Hunt Group

Hello All! Due to the change in our operations with the pandemic, I am wondering if there is a simple way for my employees to set up call forwarding on a hunt group without having to request I do it. During certain times of the day, higher level employees will take over the duties of answering our m

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Comcast Business Phone Modem

On the Comcast Business Phone Modem what is the purpose of the single Ethernet jack on the device? These are the modems that have COAXIAL going in for COMCAST signal and support up to 8 voice lines. Never seen one of these ethernet ports connected to  a local network, but saw one the other day and j

Question

• Business Voice

I messed up my call queue

So I signed up for business voice edge. for a week, it was working the way I wanted it to. people would call in and be placed in a queue. I would answer the phone. take an order and hang up the phone. the phone would ring and I would answer the next call and so on. I signed into my setting and messe

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Using old desktop app

Can we use the old app since this new one is not in anyways an upgrade and has less functionality. Also can we have some opt out of our phone contracts due to this change. we were sold our system under the sales point of everything can be done the same from the phone in the app.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Be anywhere not ringing on iPhone

I work remote and the Be Anywhere part of the My Account app isn't ringing to my phone. I've installed and deleted several times, restarted my phone, deleted the phone in the app and re-entered it. When I get a call I get a banner drop down at the top of my phone, but no way to answer the call. Even

Question

• Business Voice

USB Headset not supported by VoiceEdge?

Greetings,I use a Plantronics Savi W430 USB headset.  I can no longer answer or hang up a call using the button on the headset.  There are also issues with not hearing dial tone or ringing when making outcalls. Does Comcast plan to support USB headsets, including the Plantronic versions.  Is there a

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

VOIP Callbox

Need to add a VoIP call box for aftertastes hours gate access to a couple of locations that already have BVE installed. Does anyone have any experience with this type of installation and BVE? I've got my eye on something like the Viking E-10-IP-EWP but Viking doesn't explicitly support BVE so I thou

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Polycom VVX500

I have Comcast business internet and basic phone service. I have a Polycom VVX500 IP phone I would like to use that has been previously provisioned (should be reset to factory defaults). I am connected to the network, can access the phone GUI, and even have a dialtone, but am unable to make or recei

Question

• Business Voice

Transferring Calls through Be Anywhere

I'm trying to understand how the "transfer calls' option works on the Be Anywhere app and a few things that go along with transfering calls. 1. It's my understanding that when a call is transferred, it's a blind transfer. This means that the person I'm transferring the call to answers, they are auto

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

How to add two emails to one phone?

How can I do this without having to call? There has to be some way to do this so two people can receive voicemails without physically getting to the phone to receive the messages? Not internal voicemails, voicemails from outside the office. It seems like you could do the internal one with creating a

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®