Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (993)

Most Recent
Mobile phone number already in use

We recently moved one of our employees from one assigned number in our office to another. When he tried to change the settings in his mobile app, the system is telling him that his mobile number is already in use. I have removed his mobile number from the prior assigned number but we cannot seem to

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

How do I forward a voicemail to another extension using the phone?

Voicemail left on wrong extension, need to forward the message to another extension using the phone (volunteer at desk does not have access the the online account features).

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Require a Distinctive Ring option for Business VoiceEdge ® Hunt Groups

We have several hunt groups defined in our organization and really need the functionality of a distinctive ring for the hunt group. In searching the forum I have not found where this option has been enabled.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Call Queue/Hunt Group Issues

I've got a few issues I need some suggestions on. I was able to add users to our Hunt Group, but I can't add users to my call queue. So, some people are getting through, but most are just stuck on an endless hold. We're in kind of a unique situation because of COVID. So, essentially, I'm usually t

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

How to get a credit for cancelled service

I have called multiple times and have yet to receive a credit I was promised. This last lady I spoke with just repeated herself saying her same statement over and over like a robot.  She would not do the needed research to see that I signed a new contract removing phone service from my account

Question

• Business Voice

Comcast will not refund my account

I called and cancelled my phone service in December but Ben failed to do put in the disconnection correctly even though he had me sign a new document that showed my new rate with the phone service removed. I was overcharged for three months and still am waiting on my refund.  I was told by sev

Question

• Business Voice

Checking voicemail from a remote location

Often when I call the office to check voicemail I receive a message "service not working" and am unable to listen to voicemail

Question

• Business Voice

Incoming callers do not hear ringing, only dead air

On the days that I work from home I forward the office phones to my cell phone. I have had numerous clients report that when they call the office (and the calls are forwarded) they do not hear ringing, only dead air and often hang up believing the call did not go through.  

Question

• Business Voice

How to turn off *21 (star21) forward all calls to voicemail

Hey all,   I'm trying to figure out a way to set our night mode like we did on our old carrier. We would call forward the calls to last line in our hunt, which was set to 1 ring. For some reason, something happened on our install and we can't see our hunt in "My Account" and support tells me

Question

• Business Voice

Change Name on Phone display

We have a new employee with the company and I'm trying to get his name to display correctly on the phone display. We have a Polycom system and I've made the change in the portal but the name is still reflecting a past employee. Please help.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Issues uploading MP3 for Auto attendant

Issues uploading MP3 for Auto attendant. I am receiving an Error message. I am finding that many people are having this problem. Please advise!

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

ATT calls not coming in

ATT calls are not coming in to our Comast business line, sporadic with some calls arriving. Verizon, other carrier calls seem to be fine

Question

• Business Voice

Issues setting up Mobility

I saw numerous posts with the same issue, but it appears most were answered via a PM.   I am trying to setup Mobility and not having much luck.  I have numerous numbers on the account.  While trying to set Mobility up, I can set any of the numbers up to have the calls forwarded to my

Question

• Business Voice

changing phone subnet address

We have both voice and data on the same subnet address. Is it possible to separate the networks and what will happen to the phones if I change the subnet of the Edgewater? We shut off the DHCP on the device, but when the unit resets it keeps assigning conflicting addresses.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Be Anywhere Answer Confirmation drops calls

Working remotely we have Be Anywere set up along with its Answer Confirmation option turned on. Several of our employees has experienced dropped calls when they are prompted to "Push any button" to answer.  I've since turned off Answer Confirmation for these employees but it is a feature they

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

while on line 1, second call will not forward to line 2 but keeps beeping on line 1

When on line 1 and second call comes in it just beeps on line one instead of routing the 2nd call to line 2. This has just started happening this week, never had a problem before with this. Seems as if a setting was changed.

Question

• Business Voice

Transfer failed when trying to transfer a call

Hello, We're having an issue with call transfers intermittently failing. This is only happening to 1 users phone. Is there any quick fix to this? I've already tried rebooting the phone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, -Mario

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Company Directory

Is it possible, and if so how can we have a in house company directory for all phones. We have 6 locations, each with their own extensions. We would like to have everyone in company to have access to a central directory for all locations.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Phone does not ring for caller when they call me while using Comcast Business app

I have been having this issue for a few months it seems. I work remotely and use the Comcast Business app to port any calls I get for my business line to my cell phone. Any time I get a call, it rings for me until I answer as normal, but the people calling do not hear that the phone is ringing at al

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Modify auto-attendant system default greeting

We are in the early stages of using the BVE auto attendant. There is an initial "auto-attendant" greeting which is to automatically for to a destination without the caller having to press a button. However, there is a message that plays which states, please wait while your call is being forwarded t

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®