Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (993)

Most Recent
Can't add deleted user back into system

Hi. I'm having an issue trying to assign users to phones. I can't re-add users after they have been deleted. It says the email already exists even though there is no user account and the user was previously deleted.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Move Call From Desk Phone

Is there a way to move a call that has been answered on a desk phone to another device such as a cell phone or the VoiceEdge soft phone? I didn't see a * code or a button that would accomplish this and think maybe I'm missing something.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Apple AirPods and VoiceEdge Soft Phone

Is there any reason why 1st generation Apple AirPods would not work with the VoiceEdge software on a PC? The AirPods are paired correctly. They work with every other application we've tried on the PC. The microphone works with other applications as well. They don't seem to work at all with the Vo

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Importing contacts from .csv doesn't work

When I try to import contacts per the instructions I get Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. File contains invalid phone numbers. Have tried multiple times with different files. Even the test csv file -- which contains two columns (Name and Number) and one record -- fails with th

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Mobile App Phone Management functions lost with latest update

We are having the same problem as another poster with the Comcast Business App after the most recent Update on the iphone Comast Business Mobile App. We had the ability to access our Business phone functions through the mobile app previously and now we do not.  We have to log in to the web pag

Question

• Business Voice

App features are missing

Hello, My features are missing from my comcast business app. I am not able to view my voicemails, setup call forwarding, or anything.

Question

• Business Voice

how do I setup an after hours message for my personal voicemail?

How do I setup an after hours message for my personal voicemail? I don't see a way to have an alternate message play on my personal voicemail when we are closed. Or am I missing something basic? thanks

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Call Transfer Failed

Multiple phones in my company will randomly say transfer failed when transferring a call. Nothing specifically triggers this. I saw a few other users mention this same issue and the only result was moved into DMs. Help please.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Poly Trio 8500

Hi, I saw that the 8500 is now be offered, can i use this in connection with their Poly Visual+ or teams? It says you can online, but unsure if setup with comcast is any different.

Question

• Business Voice

group sms from app?

Looking for a solution to send group sms messages to 100+ employees through our business voice edge. Any ideas? Thanks

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

New VoiceEdge User Registration

Trying to register a new Voice user, but every time I try to add a new user, I get the message "The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address". This new user is a new hire and is not registered in our system, so I'm not sure why we're receiving this message.&

Question

• Business Voice

Comcast Small Business Voice

Two numbers were ported from AT&T to Comcast Small Business Voice. Incoming calls are not being received because the landline phone is not ringing at all. Also, how do I setup voicemail on these landline phones?

Question

• Business Voice

We have the Business Trunk Voice Service (PRI) and we can't make international calls

We have the Business Trunk Voice Service (PRI) and we can't make international calls. I just called into tech support (twice) and told them this and they are saying we can't make international calls on our PRI trunk?  They are saying that it's not possible, which does not sound right.  Ca

Question

• Business Voice

Voiceedge Desktop app doesn't work

i cannot get the voiceedge windows app to work at all I am just stuck in an endless login loop. its really frustrating as we were promised this feature when purchasing the comcast voicedge package. Can anyone help?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

phone solutions for virtual office

We're likely going to be changing from a physical office environment to a virtual office environment where everyone will be working from home. We're a small business where anyone can answer an incoming call using the phone on his desk.  In a virtual environment, obviously those phones won't be

Question

• Business Voice

THE DESKTOP APP IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY FOR ENTIRE OFFICE - 20 +USERS

We start experiencing today PM big issues: - the calls are coming and we cannot answer thru the desktop app - we reset the app and it shows that we were on a call for over 20 minutes ...the app was turned off - when calls are coming in we we click the answer button and it does not work... - not able

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Can't talk to a human

If you're thinking about changing, DON'T DO IT! It took me 15 minutes to get a human to help me.  Sometimes you call one of our stores and it tells you the number is not in service.  There is no emergency cut through the [Edited: "Language"] number to call.  I told the guy and he rea

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Polycom VVX 501 HD - Turn off Network alerts/beeps

Hello, I have a coworker that works from home and has her physical Polycom VVX 501HD phone with her. She has frequent network outages overnight, which triggers a very loud beep/alarm on the phone and wakes her up. Is there away to disable this or mute the error specifically? I looked over all the u

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

I have called 4 times in past 2 hours and been hung up on everytime

Need to talk to someone on changing hours that phone rings in office and been hung up on 4 times now

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Soo many problems with the Voice Edge App

I have many questions but my main one is, why would you make us use this Voice Edge app when it has soo many issues? And here are just a few: My audio settings change back to the app default after every call or an undetermined amount of inactivity or maybe some random act of God. I cannot change the

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®