Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (993)

Most Recent
Business Voice Edge call reporting

Hello I’m looking to get analytics for BVE. How can I get data specifically for Who picks up phone, how long phone call, agent logins via Call Queue

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Users not appearing in Company Directory

One of our Business Voice Edge users has an assigned Voice Edge number and has been using it for a considerable amount of time, but does not appear in the Company Directory when we search for his name, extension, or phone number. How do we force the Directory to pick up on existing users, and how do

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Time and date out of sync

I need help fixing all my office phones they all say time and date out of sync please help.

Question

• Business Voice

The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address

Readding a deleted user and getting The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

change my area code

Is there a way for me to change my phone number so that I have the local area code thats been in the area for 50 years and not the new adopted area code?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Loge Knight

Our call volume has changed and increase and I need some assistance with making a few changes.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Selective Call Rejection not working

I have added a specific number under the selective call rejection rule for all 5 phones and this appears to do nothing. 36 missed calls and 9 blank voicemails, all from the same number that should be blocked.  Any help? All phones are polycom 601.  

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

cant call out on mobile app

Hello, I have the ComcastBusiness app on my phone and I can't get it to call out. I have Remote Office turned on, and I have the ability to receive calls, but when I go to make a call it has me click on the new number, and the says "the number you dialed is not a working number" or "your call cannot

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

All of our Polycom phones are displaying Time/date out of sync. How do we fix this?

All of our Polycom phones are displaying Time/date out of sync. How do we fix this? We are in transit and our phone system is very important to our operations.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Kristian [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Our Comcast business phone line is unable to accept calls from AT&T. We are a restaurant and are missing orders and reservations. Spent time on the phone with Comcast support and have had no resolution.

Question

• Business Voice

SO many issues - multiple redundant "locations", unable to add new users, unable to assign phones, etc.

I am having multiple issues including: multiple redundant locations, setting up users, assigning phones and just general timeouts everywhere on the BVE web portal. We are a business with only 2 locations, but 5 appear in the management portal - 3 for one address and 2 for the other. I need to

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Two headsets at once for training purposes.

I need two headsets active for training purpose through VoiceEdge. They are working through the computer and other apps but not VoiceEdge. I'm sure I'm missing an option somewhere. Any help is great. Thanks!

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

VoiceEdge App Not Hanging Up

If I (or a colleague, this happens on all of our machines) answer a call on my desk handset, the call appears live in my VoiceEdge app on my desktop and does not hang up. If I have answered several calls on my handset without checking my desktop app, I will find several calls which appear in progres

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Changing our recorded greeting

When we started with BVE, we had our greeting professionally recorded through Comcast, but now we need to change the recording. Can this be done again professionally?  We also need to change one of the voicemail options to a different seat. 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Called ID Showing Former Employee

I need help changing the external caller ID for one of our lines. It still shows a former employee. How can I change this?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

VoiceEdge app not working after update

As the title states, since the update last week I have nothing but problems. Calls ring once and end. Customer is not hanging up and no one else is answering. Calls auto answer and get stuck in a holding screen and I am unable to do anything but hang up on the customer. It now takes 3-5 seconds once

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

missed calls - call history

What causes "missed calls" to be classified in the call history? Calls should be handled by my phone system and i can't think of a reason why they would be "missed".  Any help explaining this? TIA  mike

Question

• Business Voice

Voicemail not playing when shop is closed

Hello, I own a pizza restaurant and often rely on voicemail messaging to inform customers when they call before or after hours. Or when we are closed for holidays. I am able to access my voicemail menu and make personal greetings. However, when I call my restaurant to test the voicemail it just ring

Question

• Business Voice

calls forwarded to phone can't leave voicemail

All calls forwarded to my phone can not leave a voicemail - itpicks up and then goes blank not allowing them to leave a message.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Office moving due to renovation, how to connect Business VoiceEdge phones?

Hello, Our office will soon perform renovation for about 1-2 months. By law, to do the flooring construction, we have to empty our office. We will move to another office on the same floor temporarily. Since we are using Business VoiceEdge, I wonder how are we going to connect our phones in the ot

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®