Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (993)

Most Recent
New Phones not making outgoing calls. Error: 103

We got sent 3 replacement phones (KX-TPA60) and 2 out of 3 of them are unable to make outgoing calls. We get error code 103 when trying to make an outgoing call. All of them are registered to the base station, but the two non-functional ones aren't assigned a number (like 201, 202 etc.)  How can we

Question

• Business Voice

Porting phone number from Vonage

Hi, I would like to port my Vonage number to my new Comcast Business Voice line. Is there an online form I can filled in? I was assured at least twice that I can port the number after the signed up process for Comcast Business Internet/Voice. But when I called in earlier, the person I talked to and

Question

• Business Voice

Accepted Solution

New Voiceedge Desktop App and Ringing

Using the new voiceedge Windows App and USB Headset.  The headset will ring when there is a call, however if I have my headset on the charger, I can not hear when a call comes in. Is there a way to simultaneously ring a different audio device (PC sound card/speakers) and the headset so I can hear wh

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

New Windows Voiceedge App and Jabra Headset API usage

It doesn't appear that the new Voiceedge app for Windows leverages the Jabra API to help with allowing the base to ring when a call comes in.  Only the headset will ring. This worked correctly with the old softphone application. I am using a Jabra Engage 75.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Option to delete voicemail after emailing

We currently have option to email a voicemail with the transcription and audio file attached. It would be nice (and reduce wasting time) to have an option to delete the voicemail from storage automatically after this has been sent.  This allows, during peak periods where we have had our mailbox fill

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Deleting Mass Voicemails using Website

In the old voiceedge portal, you could at least delete 10 voicemails at a time. The current portal only allows you to delete ONE at a time, which is incredibly frustrating and time consuming. Especially when the portal is very slow, taking up to 20-30 seconds between delete. There should be an optio

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

How to do A "Soft Transfer" on New Voice Edge SoftPhone

On the old Softphone system you were able to do a soft transfer / consultative transfer where you called the recipient and asked if they were available then transferred the original call. Is this possible in the new app? And how do you get this done? We have tried many ways and each time the call im

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Copy of Old bill

I need to get a copy of a bill from July 2018 - I can only see bills back to September of 2018 on the website. Any idea of how to get a copy of a bill from over 2 years ago?

Question

• Business Voice

New Soft Phone app for VoiceEdge

Is anyone else having an issue with the new soft phone app where you don't hear anything (outbound dialing tones, number prompts, ring, etc.) until the call connects? We have an office of under 10 people and we're all experiencing the same issue. Very strange.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

New VoiceEdge App Keeps Ringing

Version 1.31.0 of the app keeps ringing whether I've picked the call up on my desk phone or through the Windows application. If I answer the call through my desk phone, I can dismiss the call in the app to make it stop ringing, but if I answer the call in the Windows app, it will keep ringing throug

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Remove voicemail capability

If this was addressed before, I apologize.  How do I remove voicemail capability on a line that's already been set up?  I have phones that go out in our shop warehouse and I do not want them to have voicemail ability.   Thanks,

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Cannot create new user on BVE.

I'm trying to get a new user set up in BVE so she can use the Comcast app on her cell phone. I sent the invitation to her email, she clicked on it to register, and when clicking on "Activate My Account" she receives a message that says "Failed to create a user. Try again."  Tried it on her PC using

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Cannot create Hunt Group

We recently had internet and phone service installed.  We have two phone lines.  I am trying to create a hunt group so that when the main number is called, but busy, the call is routed to our 2nd number.  When I try to create a Hunt Group, it simply says "An error has occurred."

Question

• Business Voice

Transferring Calls intermittently Fails

Hi. My company just started this new phone system a few months ago and we seem to be getting this random intermittent issue of transfer calls not going through. This only happens to any one in the office's phone at any time. Example: Today I got a call, I've had several calls come in today that tran

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Robocalls

We are getting a lot of robocalls that are interfering with our business. What can be done to stop them?

Question

• Business Voice

Uninstall BVE Softphone from my Mac

I am have an issue with the BVE Softphone.  I keep getting an error that it can't find the server.  I want to do a clean reinstall.  Can you advice how I completely remove all components of the BVE softphone from my Mac, not just the app in the application folder please.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

No phone?

I had service moved, as my business relocated. When it was installed, I didn’t have my phone at the new space to test. Now I don’t have phone service. The modem “phone” light doesn’t turn light up, and plugging my phone in the line has no signal. I haven’t had 40 minutes to wait on hold for Comcast.

Question

• Business Voice

Comcast Business App

I may just be stupid but I cannot figure out how to answer incoming calls using the app and I have tried setting up the be anywhere as described in the online help.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Help identifying supported phone systems for Business Voice

I posted this last night but it was marked as spam.  Not sure why, but I could use some help. ================= Hi all, (My terminology might be off so be gentle) Short version:I need help understanding what type of phone systems will work with the 8 phone ports on our Technicolor CGA4131COM router/

Question

• Business Voice

Closed

VoiceEdge Select Problem-TERRIBLE Audio Quality on Auto Attendant Greeting

We have been trying for over a week to improve the audio quality on a custom greeting linked to our Auto Attendant. We have tried uploading both mp3 and WAV files and the audio quality is extremely poor. We've not been able to get any sort of help from Comcast VoiceEdge Select agents on this issue,

Question

• Business Voice