Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (993)

Most Recent
Incoming Caller ID

Hi. I need inbound caller ID.  When a call comes in, I'd like to see who is calling.  Currently it just says "unknown" is calling.  Is there some setting my 3CX phone system (Grandstream GXW-4104 Gateway) needs? When I spoke with support, they told me there was "nothing that needs

Question

• Business Voice

Caller ID outgoing call does not display correct company name

Hello, the caller ID is showing the wrong name in outgoing calls. How can I get this fixed. I tried calling support but the person doesn't seem to understand what I'm asking.   Regards,  David 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Contacts from VoiceEdge to Poly phone and Cell phone app?

Is there a way to have the contact you put in VoiceEdge show up on your Poly phone and Cellphone app?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Reset Voicemail

Is there a way to reset a voicemail box? I am re-assigning the voicemail/number to a new employee and, of course, the previous user never deleted any vm's. Since there is no way to bulk delete, I had hoped to reset the box.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

10 to 15 days to add a number

I being told it takes 10 to 15 days to add a new phone number ( not port one in)  how is this a thing?  Don't folks add and remove users every day?  Why is it like this?  Why can't we make these changes ourselves? 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Conference room voicemail

We have an 'unassigned' phone that sits in a conference room. It has its own extension and phone number. There are 6 voicemails on it. How do I access the voicemails?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Transfer failed when trying to transfer a call and gets busy tone

We have a user who is consistently running into the same issue with their phone. This only happens with them and no one else in the office. Whenever we get a call and they try to transfer it, they get a busy tone for the person they are trying to transfer to. We have tried to transfer when no custom

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Can we block an extension from the outside world?

Scammers have found the direct number that links to our paging system. We are now listening to the auto warranty scam about three time a week, and last week we had an offer for long term care insurance. Is there a way to disconnect the direct number from the extension that feeds the paging system?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Voice Edge App not ringing or updating call log

Since 10/7 my Voice Edge app will not update the call log or ring on the app. I have confirmed everything is set up correctly and have had a coworker call me and it will ring but won't update the log until I restart the App. When I do this I am seeing calls that came in but did not ring on my app.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

sign in and out of phone queue

We just installed the comcast phone queue. All is good except when users walk away or leave their desk.  There should be a way to sign in and out on the Polycom telephone but I do not see it.  How do we do this so phones don't ring at empty desks.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

spanish and english prompt option

We are wanting to include a Spanish option and English option when people first call our number. Is there a way to set two "layers" in which once they select the English or Spanish option, it will direct them to the proper language to read the normal phone prompts we have set for them to select, to

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

goes straight to voicemail

When you call main number auto attendant answers phone, then when you press 0 for operator is is immediately forwarded to voicemail. We have tried every * to fix. We need this fixed and it shouldn't be this hard to get support for phones.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Calls are going straight to voicemail

DND is not engaged. Turned be anywhere on and off. I get calls part of a hunt group, but calls straight to me go directly to voicemail. Please advise.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

VoiceEdge phone won't stop ringing

About once a day, my VoiceEdge phone will ring nonstop. I don't think it's always triggered by a call - it just goes off randomly. I don't even have to be logged in or have the app open for it to start ringing. The only way I can get it to stop is to unplug my headset. My coworker has the same issue

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

voicemail date/time

When retrieving voicemail from the phone (not email or web page) there is no date/time given for when the voicemail was received. Seems like this should be a basic feature?

Question

• Business Voice

incoming phone log

Is there anyway to isolate a specific incoming phone number history?

Question

• Business Voice

Accepted Solution

Phone calls

Hello, To of my managers cannot dail out. how can I solve this 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Accepted Solution

Sidecar

How do I set up the sidecar on my vvx450. Most of my extensions are on the phone itself, how do i move all my extensions to the side car. The problem it is creating is it does not allow for me to park a call on the phone, but only on the sidecar... if I park a call on the sidecar, other phones don't

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

unable to assign phone to user

In the BVE portal, I am unable to assign a phone to a user. The page just stays on loading for 10+ minutes. I also experienced a similar issue when trying to add users to a hunt group.  The page just stayed on loading for a long time. I've tried clearing cookies, I've tried using Incogni

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

unable to re-add user after being deleted

I was attempting to add a pre-existing user to a number in the Manager Dashboard. However, the account that I was looking for was not showing up to be able to do this. In the users section, the account was "unassigned". I deleted the account, to be able to create + add an account to the number throu

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®