Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
How do I apply for tax exempt status?

Hi,I work for a church and I would like to submit the necessary paperwork to qualify our church as sales tax exempt.  Can you please provide directions for doing this? Thank you,

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Sales tax exempt and refunds

I have opened several cases related to sales tax exemptions and related refunds.  Though, after several attempts, the sales taxes have been exempted on our accounts, we have not received any refunds for past sales tax paid.  We are located in Michigan and by state statute, we are eligible for 4 year

Question

Security PIN

Hi, I have a few accounts which I just added a voice line to. Now, when I try to view my bills online, it's telling me to enter my security PIN, and I don't have one. I tried the method to have it send the PIN to my email, but the e-mail address that it said it sent to was the old biz.comcast addres

Question

Formal Complaint

How do I file a formal complaint?  I had a billing issue that took 5 months to get resolved.  Each time I called I was promised a call back that never happened.  I finally got in contact with a business account manager and after being assured he would resolve the issue nothing changed.After not answ

Question

Need the password reset on our Business Gateway modem.

Need the password reset on our Business Gateway modem, our IT guy forgot it.

Question

Billing

HiI need some help ! I signed 36 terms with comcast bussiness and then after 2 months my bill going up with no reason . I was try to call customer service and they said i add something more but no, i am not. They fix my bill, after that my bill still going up. And this time when i call they said bec

Question

Visa Reward Card - received late, now expired

Hi, the reward card that was promised as part of signing up for service wasn't received in a reasonable amount of time. After contacting Comcast I received it 4 months after service started. Unfortunately the card has expired before I could use it. Can I get some help to resolve this?

Question

Comcast rep cancelled our order...

We planned to sign up for xfinity at our office, so I reached out to a local comcast rep who left his business card at our door a while ago. I asked him if there were any active promotions going on, he responded that, yes, there were in fact deals at this time. He emails us some pricing and I can im

Question

Transfer Service to Residential

I am seeing a lot of these posts and I'd like to see if that is an option for myself. My business has moved to an out of service area but I am still paying for business service at my place of residence. When I spoke to customer service/retention for my options at the time of moving my business my on

Question

Switching from Business to Residential

I've been trying to switch for a while now. The location used to be a business but this is my residence and I've lived here for 3 years now. I don't really need any of the business services, and I feel I'm paying a hefty premium for having a business account. I know my contract ended awhile ago. I'm

Question

Cancel Order

I placed an order just shy of 2 months ago. I have been waiting on a site survey since then. My sales rep has been ignoring all my emails / phone calls and provides no updates. I would like to know how to cancel my order. I do not want to do business with Comcast if this is how they treat customers.

Question

Service cancelled but bill keeps coming - Why are you screwing a customer of over 3 years?

This is the sorry of someone who has fulfilled a three year contract with Comcast Business and paid my monthly bill every month for internet and phone service for these three years.  I continued with your service after the contract expired until recently when you upped my bill from $134 to about $32

Question

Live Support?

Hi, New to the forum, fairly new Comcast Business customer.  Probably a rhetorical question, but is there any way to get a live Tech on the phone?  Since we went live in July we've had issues with our modem, and today I tried again to contact Support. Went through the entire auto-attendant dance, on

Question

Moving from Business class to Xfinity residential

I am trying to close out my business class account and open a residential account. I can search here and see numerous people asking the same thing. They have been told to set up a disconnect on Business Class for a future date, then setup a new account with residential. This is exactly what I've bee

Question

Securityedge tax credit

My Aug 2020 bill has a tax credit applied to the balance. I called Customer Service and was told it was a tax credit on the Securityedge service. Is there more information about this credit?

Question

Service Agreements

I signed agreement with one of your sales agentMr. Henderson who is your sales agent ask me if I want to keep our company’s main phone line I should open new Comcast business service.That’s his commitment for this service agreementHowever Comcast can’t make this happenI lost our company’s original m

Question

wrong call ID

I have hair salon 8 years using all the time with  Comcast. However our call ID shows to customers wrong business name.  It was sometime nail salon, different hair salon name.  etc.....Comcast business customer service always explain it isn't their problem, it is ourside problems.However my customer

Question

Having an Aerial Drop line buried underground

9/16-I have an ER051628617 ticket for maintenance to review the aerial drop line at our church location.This aerial line needs to be buried as republic container services won't pick up their 30 ft container until the line is buried or raised 5-8 feet higher on the building. Republic previously hit t

Question

Tech no show then put on hold over phone and hung up

I am very disappointed with Comcast service. My internet service is intermittent and I called to have a technician to check the internet connection. The technician did not show up for the appointment and when I called to find out why, I was put on hold for 30 mins and then drop from the line without

Question

Stop outsourcing outside of the USA!!!!!!!!!!

Removed for violating forum guidelines

Question