Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
Business Account to Residential

I have had to make adjustments and am no longer running a business from home. How can I obtain information on the potential of rezoning my business account to a residential account without penalty? Please advise.Thanks,Duliana Reece

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Chat Hours?

Does anyone know when the Chat Hours typically occur?  The website just says hours vary.... (not helpful!).  I call the customer service and the recording basically says "I'm sorry we are too busy, but you can handle anything you need including Chat with support by going online."  Well, if Chat is d

Question

Disappointed in Comcast Business help during Covid

I have been behind on my bill due to Covid reduced business revenues.  At the same time my contract expired so I am paying a lot more for my services.  Comcast will not allow me to change my services because I am behind.  I have been making payments but can not catch  up because of the extremely hig

Question

Convert Business acct to Residential

Hey, I have a business account under contract until 2022. I recently sold my business, and will no longer be working from home. Is it possible to convert my existing business service line to residential? I'm fine with the duration of my current contract, and would have no issue signing an agreement

Question

Transfer Business Account to Residential

Hi,  I currently have a 36 month business contract that will expire Jan 2022. The business moved to another location and I now live at the service address (property is zooned commercial & residential). I would like to transfer the remainder of my contract to residential service.

Question

Why does your website contain lies and misinformation?

Your website says you have a "24/7, 365 support hotline for billing", and I call the 24/7 phone number, and it says you are closed....what am I missing here?

Question

How to Correct Payment Applied Incorrectly

Hello,I need to have a payment that was applied incorrectly to one of our accounts fixed. We sent payment for our accounts the same way we always do, via check after we pull the pdf statements from our account. On one of the payments,instead of it being applied to the correct account, it was applied

Question

Remove my Cable modem MAC from Business so I can activate my residential service

I am currently paying Comcast Business internet until Jan 8th 2021 then my account will be disabled.  I have residential service right now as well and would like to move my cable modem over to my residential service that I am paying for.  Residential will not activate with the same cable modem MAC o

Question

convert to residential service

I guess this is another one of those things I have to post to public forum to take care of while paying for a business account. Who can I PM today to get this done?

Question

Complaint - Account manager provided me with wrong pricing.

I have an issue, I was told I would get $10 discount for auto-pay and ebill, I have an email conversation saying that I would get it, I asked and confirmed again because it wasn't on the contact that was sent to sign, and I was told it won't be on the contract but it would be reflected on my bill an

Question

I've been promised to get a phone call back from BSC about my billing problem but it NEVER happens

I signed a 3 year agreement with Comcast Business on 9/5/18 that showed a $100 MRC discount off internet and a $25 MRC discount off each of 3 mobility phone lines at a discounted rate of $19.95 (so effectively a $75 discount for the 3 phone lines).  The contract was executed 9/5/18, so the contract

Question

HIPAA Business Associate Agreement

Does Comcast sign Business Associate Agreements (BAA) with customers who are HIPAA covered entities?

Question

Comcast non-profit community support

On its website, Comcast touts its community involvement in supporting non-profits. https://update.comcast.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/33/dlm_uploads/2018/06/ComcastNBCU_Supporting-Nonprofits_2018.pdf I am unable to find any link to this program, or information on how to apply, on Comcast's site.I w

Question

Section 889 compliance

As a US Government contractor, we are required to be compliant with Section 889 of the 2019 National Defense Authorization Act.  This requires that our telecomm services not use equipment from 5 Chinese companies or their subsidiaries.  Does Comcast provide a statement of Section 889 compliance to i

Question

MOVING and ETF

I got Comcast Business because I worked from home and needed fast and reliable service. Since COVID, I was laid off and now in the process of relocating outside the USA for work and personal reasons. I was told to find someone to transfer my service account to, or pay the ETF of more than $1000. I a

Question

Tax Exemption

Hello. We are a non-profit organization. How can I submit the documents so no taxes are applied to our account? Thank you.

Question

Convert Business Internet to Residential

Hello,I was hoping a Comcast rep on here could help me with converting from Business Internet to Residential.I have tried calling several times and have been, frustratingly, unable to reach someone to help with this. Thank you,TC

Question

Upgrade... or Upcharge

On Tuesday I signed a contract to upgrade my internet speed which would include Security Edge product which I did not want.  I was told that it had to be on the contract but could be removed any time after the upgrade for no penalty.  The upgrade fee is 29.95 and the fee for the Security Edge is 29.

Question

Double billed again

Hello, I renewed my Comcast contract 2 months ago, and has since been getting two separate bills for the same service under two different account numbers. The same thing happened to me three years ago, and I was never able to get it resolved through the normal customer service channels until I escal

Question

Upgraded package and webservices still have old package

Hi there, I have called a few time and no one can help me it appears. I upgraded to the "Ultimate Business - Package Includes: Business Internet 300 Plus, 1 Mobility Voice Line, Security Edge, And ConnectionPro"  When I log into my website I am told I still have "Business Internet 150"  I cannot acc

Question