Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
Need to speak with someone in charge of the Business unit...nightmare installation process for 8 office locations

Does anyone know who I can contact up the "food chain" in Comcast's Business unit about how our installation process is going so far and the problems we are having? We are half way through an 8 office SD WAN and BVE installation and as the IT Director, I would rather have 4 root canals done at once

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Extremely high bill

I’m not getting any help through the phone so my next step is here. My bill is extremely high for services we barely use at our business. I’m looking to cancel service and see how to handle the owed amount. Can someone please assist me with this!

Question

Support for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing?

Our Comcast bundle died a month ago and I have been trying ever since to change our business service to a new bundle. The problem is that I am deaf and everything points to me calling in.  After some time, I tried the online chat, but was told that a salesperson was assigned to our account an

Question

Comcast won't help you at all in times of need. Contract is contract, [Edited: "Language"] person.

I had to move twice because a new landlord bought the shopping center and renovated the both office buildings. The first time, I was able to transfer my services to the new location. This 2nd time, they moved me to their executive offices but includes free internet. If I don't move, they'll kick me

Question

Early Termination Fee / Bad Service

Just spent all Morning trying to cancel service only to be told sorry you cant or pay $2000 for early termination. Its ridiculous for businesses that currently are suffering and unable to pay for service that's already not reliable. Even downgrading is not worth it. Very unpleased.

Question

link accounts

Trying to link our old business online account to our new one. I am getting an error We can’t find an eligible account associated with the information provided.  I also tried just registering a new online account but it says This account has already been registered yet no one has set up an onl

Question

Xfinity Mobile / Comcast Business Mobile Merge Accounts

Our family has two Xfinity Mobile accounts. Apparently it's "impossible" to merge the two. Is that correct? Has anyone had success with merging two mobile accounts? Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks for your input.

Question

e mail address for comcast

There is not a way to e mail comcast?  There is no listing under CONTACTS for an e mail to be sent??? 

Question

Early termination fees

I'm moving to different state and Comcast Business cannot provide service on my new location. And now I'm facing early termination fees for something they cannot provide.  

Question

[Edited: "Missing Title"]

I am trying to close my account because I am constantly having new issues. They are not helping in this and are unwilling to fix my problems. For anyone at comcast this my account number is <Edited for personal information> and if an account manager can talk to me and figure out how to end my

Question

can I cancel within the first week

I signed up for Comcast business at my art studio. I wanted residential, but the building is only zoned business. I wish to cancel it, I have had it for less than a week now. Is there a way I can do this without the ETFs?

Question

Comcast is Auto-drafting someone else's bills and won't stop because we aren't them and don't know who they are

We are a business that has multiple accounts with Comcast. We had been paying the bills online with our checking account number.  Last fall, an additional account started auto-drafting monthly that we did NOT pay.  For 6 months Comcast has given us the run-around, sending us from billing

Question

Turn off SecurityEdge

The option on my SecurityEdge settings pages to toggle the setting for Malware and Phishing Protections is set to on and can't be changed. How do I turn this off?

Question

How to disable a stolen modem/router so thief can't use it

Our business closed a satelite office and the employees took the router/modem with them. Is there a way to disable it so they can't use it?

Question

Email address could not be found in the Billing Manager contact list. Please try again.

Good afternoon! I am attempting to add an additional staff person to be a billing manager on our account.  Whenever I attempt to add anyone, I receive the message "Email address could not be found in the Billing Manager contact list. Please try again."  I have no idea where to add them to

Question

Service need restored

Paid bill still not on

Question

visa gift card $500 - how to get it

I called Comcast Business today looking for the promised Visa cash card for $500. It has been 4 months since my business service started and the wait period has been fulfilled. I was told that my sales rep never submitted the service order agreement that is required to to generate the card.  I

Question

Switch from Business to Residential

I have closed down my home based business and would like to switch my Comcast Business Internet/Phone to Xfinity Residential Internet only to lower my costs.The Comcast Account is currently under contract (with more than 6 month elapsed since signing) and I would like to accomplish this without payi

Question

Is there a way to make Comcast Business move to get refund and cancel service without early termination fee other than lawsuit?

I would like Comcast Business to refund some past charges and cancel my service without early termination fee. I appreciate it if someone could advise what could be the effective action for me to take to make them actually move. Comcast Business representative promised to have their manager call me

Question

W-9

I need the W-9 for Comcast Business for payment remittance address [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Question