Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
I need to view my past bills on 2020

Please help me download bills from March 2020 to November 2020. I can view and download my bills from December 2020. Thanks! Edit: Removed personal information

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

I need a utility clearance letter to vacate a road

Hello, We are trying to vacate a road on a residential property. I need a utility clearance letter from Comcast stating they have no objection to the vacation. Who do I contact for this information? Thank you in advance. 

Question

Expired Promotional Visa Card

Hi, Just found out that my Visa promotional card ($300) expired on 7/21. Is there any way it could be reissued? -Harold

Question

Can't change billing address

We have several Comcast accounts linked, on one of them we are unable to change the billing address. The option simply does not exist online unlike the other. I've called in to Comcast Support and heard several times it would be resolved, but the old incorrect billing address for the one account rem

Question

Issue with Trouble Call fee that was not authorized

Trouble call was necessary to solve comcast edge equipment issue (battery and backup not working).  Customer service did not mention a fee and tech onsite did not mention--they installed a new battery and replaced equipment--it worked after. Until this month, when a 99.95 fee shows up on my

Question

Commercial trouble call - 99.95?? When your service is having issues?? Really??

Wow--we are off to a rocky start--service was up and down for 3 days.  Called in a case, online tech decided that a site visit was necessary to solve the issue.  Tech came out, reset hardware, installed new battery, and service was restored..  (typical 95% service, not the 60% we had

Question

Opened a ticket that was sent to tier 2 and no response despite being promised call backs

Opened ticket that was escalated to tier 2 friday. was advised 24-48 hour resolution. Ridiculous, but whatever. called in saturday and was promised multiple times a call back THAT DAY. Imagine my shock when no one called. Called back in Sunday evening and was advised that they would escalate the ti

Question

ComcastPaymentCenter login problem

This is the second time this year my account on ComcastPaymentCenter.com is dead. I called customer service a month ago to get it reset. But the login stopped working again.  I even try recovering my user name with account number and email.  With that user name, I try reset password

Question

ptr request

i need to set up a reverse DNS (ptr), i have called Comcast tech support but they did not know what am i talking about, i was wondering who do i need to contact

Question

W9

We are managing 2 different account for (1) account [Edited: "Personal Information"]  and (2) [Edited: "Personal Information"] Philadephia PA 19101 payment box) . We make payment from Cloudera Inc for both. Which FEIN comcast should we record for the vendor profile? Thank you [Edited: "P

Question

Switch Comcast Business to Residential

Who can I call or contact to change my Comcast business account to a residential one? We are no longer using the account for business, and now want to add TV and other residential features.  Thank you

Question

You cannot depend on Comcast business to tell the truth or take responsibility for their mistakes

I am moving my business on Thursday, July 29. I went ahead and called Comcast business on July 12 to set up for installation at the new address for this Tuesday, July 27 between 11am and 2pm. I have an email from Comcast with that date and that time. I make arrangements to complete wiring on a new c

Question

Switching from business account to residential

I have a comcast business account and want to move to the residential Xfinity. The primary restriction is no (or minimal) disruption in internet service as I am mostly working from home. Is it possible?

Question

Comcast Business android app not working

I signed in and the app just says... This account has not had its services installed yet. But I do have them installed!!

Question

W9

We at Enriched Living have a new AP Processing system we just implemented, We will need a W9 for  our new process. Can someone send over one please?  Thank you Ashley

Question

Moving business to a home - switch to residential Xfinity?

I am roughly halfway through a 2-year business internet plan, which I was forced to sign up for due to zoning regulations in my area. I will be closing the office and moving internet service to my home, which is zoned residential. I need switch from Comcast Business to Xfinity residential without

Question

Horrible service and no one seems to have any clue

Comcast is a model of incompetence. I was simply trying to switch a current voice line over to the VES system with Auto Attendant. We explained in detail what we wanted for our business. One phone line with the auto attendant and 2 handsets. That's all, super simple. The rep that spoke with us to

Question

Switching to Residential

We are moving and taking our home based business with us. We will be in an area not serviced by Comcast. the new owners of our home would like to take over our internet, but they do not want or need business class, they wants residential. Can this be changed? We are currently in a contract for Bus

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Request Will-Serve Letter

To whom it may concern, I am requesting a Will-Serve Letter for new development of single houses in California. Please let me know the process. Thank you

Question

Need to rezone a business address to residential.

In order to get service at my residential address I had to create a business account for them to create a new address in the system. I just finished my contract so I need to rezone the business address to residential so I can get residential service. It would be great if we could do this without any

Question