Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

$200 promotional gift card

Hello I’m checking on the status of my girl card… I was promised 2 $200 gift cards when I signed up to pay my first bill because I opened up 2 accounts… my bill is $364 due 12/30/21 and I need my gift card so I can use it on my first bill… the only reason why I chose Comcast was because they were do

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

How to retrieve an old bill

I need an old bill from February 2020, how I do that?

Question

Accepted Solution

I'm on paperless billing, but I still get a bill in the mail

The title says it all: I'm on paperless billing, but I still get a paper bill in the mail (and I get an email).

Question

RE: Relocating Overhead Lines-Trying to Get in Contact with Engineering

@ComcastBiz_Support I am in a similar situation as this original post mentioned, I am looking for a contact number for Comcast Engineering department to determine if Comcast owns the lines on specific poles in Baltimore City, since those poles will be relocated. Can you assist with this?

Question

I've started Comcast service for 2 months but still, the internet account doesn't show up.

We've got an installation about 2 months ago. But still the online account show Comcast is in processing. I already called Comcast service support to check my account and told me it was all set. However, there is no change at all. I still can't see billing, messages, or any other things.

Question

Still charging entire amount of ETF to switch from Comcast Business to residential plan...really???

I signed a three year contract for Comcast Business (internet only) when I was operating a business from my home. I am 13 months into the 3 year contract and no longer working out of my home.  I decided I wanted to get Comcast cable TV so it makes sense to switch to a residential bundle. 

Question

Switch from Business to Residential

I had a home based business that no longer exists. Is it possible to switch from business to residential without losing my internet during the process?

Question

RE: Complaint

This is the last straw with this company called Comcast/Xfinity, I have been a customer for over 20 years with a constant issue that I had to live with until this year , a dedicated technician who takes his trade serious decided that he would find out why my internet is sporadically dropping with a

Question

I have a expired Comcast Business expired gift card-can I get it reissued?

I'm having a hard time contacting someone about this. I have a expired Comcast Business expired gift card-can I get it reissued? Thank you.

Question

Why doesn't comcast use a "user name" log in rather than an "email address", for companies managing multiple accounts, this would be a huge improvement. I know of 2 competitors that allow a user name which is extremely beneficial as we have multiple locations using their service. Accounts cannot be

Question

personal website

I created a personal website via Comcast business for while ago. I paid for the domain name. It is still working and accessible.  I need to update the content but I am no longer see the Manage Website in my Comcast online account. Is the Manage Website move somewhere else?  

Question

Unusually high call volumes

I've never not called Comcast and had the computer tell me they're experiencing "unusually high call volumes" and my "wait will be longer than expected" You'd think that when you have a high amount of calls all the time, it'd change from "unusual" to "usual" Maybe they should hire more support

Question

Tree limb on cable line No Service

I have scheduled five different appointments to have this tree linb removed off the line so I can have service repaired to business building and so far I have nothing but no service no one shows up to the appointments from Concast. It has been a week now and I’m still waiting. You would think how ex

Question

Link Account - Unable

I have been trying to link a new Dedicated Ethernet account to our other two accounts and keep getting error. It doesn't recognize the account number and freezes me out after 3 tries.

Question

Find current contract period for multiple accounts

Hi, I have multiple Comcast business accounts that I need to find the current contract terms. Mostly they were set up by past employees, and I need to document the info. Is there somewhere to see this on the account portal? Thanks!

Question

Power Outage Hurricane IDA

Our phone and internet has been down for almost 3 weeks. This is hurting our business! It was supposed to get up and running on Sept. 14th, Sept. 15th and today. But still no service. Can some tell me when this will be rectified or do i need to cancel services and go to another company?

Question

Pinned

Assistance with Comcast Business Account ACH/Vendor form setup

If you would like to setup Comcast Business as a vendor in your Accounts Payable system to enable you to easily pay your account beginning with 9 or 7, please see our standard vendor form (attached to this post). Note: Please ensure that you use the correct form for your 9- or 7-digit account number

Question

Closed

Pinned

Assistance with Comcast Business Account misapplied payments

Does your Comcast Business account number begin with 9 or 7 and have a missing payment? Does it have a payment that is posted to your account in error? If you would like to inquire about a missing payment, a payment that needs to be moved to one of your other Comcast accounts or simply have the paym

Question

Closed

Pinned

Assistance with Comcast Business Account refunds

Does your Comcast Business account number begin with 9 or 7 and have a credit balance? Are you looking to have the balance returned to you via paper check? Please email CBARMGMT@comcast.com with the following information. Please allow 4 business days for a response from one of our team members. Prov

Question

Promised $200.00 Gift Card

Promised $200.00 Gift Card been told the card is in the mail each time I call in. I have given a different address  because the first  They said. It was not deliverables. I receive my bill no problem but for some reason that gift card can't? I think it's time for my lawyer involved. So si

Question