Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
Comcast Business transferred to residential

I just recently signed up for a Comcast business account . Unfortunately the business didn’t workout the way I wanted it to. I need to transfer my business account into a residential account. Can someone help me with this?

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

cusadmin 10 failed log-ins

I have been trying to log into my admin tool for 2 years. Every time I try to log in it for the first time, whether it is 24 hours or a month, it says I have 10 failed log in attempts and locks me out for 5 minutes, or it says it does, I can't really tell.  I have spent 5 hours on the phone tr

Question

False statements on service availability

I am a Comcast business customer and have been looking for a new property. Im my search, the criteria has been availability of Comcast services. I recently found a property and checked availability online for the address and was presented with service options. Prior to going under contract for the p

Question

Accepted Solution

Thinking of switching to residential

I have about another year left in my business contract, but have been tempted by the gigabit speeds available on residential connections. The fact that such a connection will fit my needs for remote work and costs about the same as I'm paying now has me thinking of switching. I had a few question

Question

New service address

Start a new service at a new address

Question

Contract Ending soon... Switching Business Phone and Internet to Residential Service

My Comcast Business class contract is expiring in two months. My company no longer will reimburse for business class services and I no longer have a need for business internet and phone (primarily unlimited data and a static IP address).  I have residential service for TV and I would like t

Question

Unable to access cloud services

I'm unable to access my apps under Cloud Services (https://cloudsolutions.comcast.com/myapps), its returning a 403 error. Is that site down?

Question

unable to view / edit DNS records

We have 2 name servers that seem to be run by Comcast: adns.cs.siteprotect.com and bdns.cs.siteprotect.com I need to edit the records but I do not see where to do that in my admin dashboard.  I've made multiple calls into Comcast support, but they do not know what I am asking of them. Th

Question

UNRESOLVED X 3 MONTHS

We moved our office location in August of 2021. Apparently at that time we were to have received new equipment and return the old which no one ever told us, we were told to bring it to the new location.  Additionally our suite number was incorrect.  I was told we would have to create a ne

Question

Help

I have had a problem for 6 months. I’ve talked to 12 different people and have logged many hours.   Here are my reference numbers.  I don’t know where to turn.  This is gone from frustrating to absolutely absurd.  I need help.  --CR002942211--CR002942295--CR011914641  

Question

How can we best recognize outstanding support folks?

I had stellar support by phone from Angie (in the Mountain time zone) today... super-helpful & empathetic! I'm so used to getting surveys from other companies re support quality, but I don't ever remember getting such surveys from Comcast. Is there a way to recognize and show appreciation

Question

Business Weekly Schedule

I want to create a weekly schedule for our business hours for one of our lines, and the schedule wanted is Monday-Friday, 24/7, from 10:00AM-6:00PM. But when I go to create this schedule, when I try to put dates that would make it repeat endlessly, it gives me error messages. One error message I rec

Question

Comcast Won't Let me convert xfinity mobile to comcast mobile

Tried to convert from Xfinity Mobile to Comcast Business Mobile. Talks to Customer Retention in New Hampshire and Told "No." Told to switch to another carrier and comback. I am switching as soon as possible and never coming back.  Very Very Poor Customer Management IMHO

Question

Switching to residential

Hello I would like to know if I am eligible to switch from business to residential? It’s been about 6 months into my lease. I was told by a representative there would be no charge to switch

Question

Delete bank info

I have looked everywhere on how to delete my banking info from my account. I have been paying my bill online and I am changing how I pay my bill, so I want to delete my info from this site

Question

Chasing my tail with support - three business acccount about $1000 a month... OMG

About 10 years of Comcast/Xfinity for office including VoiceEdge, Internet (100/10), TVs and "phone" - have tried getting an account rep. They are great at signing you up and adding services. Now nearly 10 years later, bill is very high, approaching $1000 a month. ATT Business offered me Fiber 100/1

Question

15 Outages in 10 Days

In the last 10 days my Internet has gone down at least 15 times. The symptoms are the modem enters a failure state and stops passing packets. I can ping the modem management IP (10.1.10.1) as well as the public ip address of the modem (I have a static IP). It always fails the same way to there is ei

Question

Move service

Hello How do I move or transfer service to a new business location?

Question

Worst Experience on Earth

Over 1 year and not fixed. Costing my business to suffer badly

Question

Accepted Solution

W-9 with Remit-To Address

Hello, do you have a version of Comcast for Business' W9 that has the following remit-to address listed for payment? Comcast PO Box 37601 Philadelphia, PA 19101-0601 Our payments are currently routing to a different address, and we need the updated W9 to make changes. Thank you!Emily&nbs

Question