Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
Securityedge tax credit

My Aug 2020 bill has a tax credit applied to the balance. I called Customer Service and was told it was a tax credit on the Securityedge service. Is there more information about this credit?

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Service Agreements

I signed agreement with one of your sales agentMr. Henderson who is your sales agent ask me if I want to keep our company’s main phone line I should open new Comcast business service.That’s his commitment for this service agreementHowever Comcast can’t make this happenI lost our company’s original m

Question

wrong call ID

I have hair salon 8 years using all the time with  Comcast. However our call ID shows to customers wrong business name.  It was sometime nail salon, different hair salon name.  etc.....Comcast business customer service always explain it isn't their problem, it is ourside problems.However my customer

Question

Having an Aerial Drop line buried underground

9/16-I have an ER051628617 ticket for maintenance to review the aerial drop line at our church location.This aerial line needs to be buried as republic container services won't pick up their 30 ft container until the line is buried or raised 5-8 feet higher on the building. Republic previously hit t

Question

Tech no show then put on hold over phone and hung up

I am very disappointed with Comcast service. My internet service is intermittent and I called to have a technician to check the internet connection. The technician did not show up for the appointment and when I called to find out why, I was put on hold for 30 mins and then drop from the line without

Question

Stop outsourcing outside of the USA!!!!!!!!!!

Removed for violating forum guidelines

Question

Accepted Solution

Looking for an update on my order for service

I placed an order for service on August 14th with Nasir Jones. He stated he should no something by the 18th or 19th of August. Since the date of my order, I have received no response from Nasir Jones. I have sent an email to him on the 21st and the 25th and he hasn't responded to either. This seems

Question

GIFT CARD

I signed up for services for my business with agent Chris Wilkins ( 303-662-6690). By signing, he promised me a gift card this was 5 months ago and we haven't received the gift card or had a return phone call from him about this issue. Who should I report his lack of effort to please his business cu

Question

Modem Upgrade

I recently upgraded my modem to an Arris Surfboard SBG7400AC2 and have been experiencing daily drop out for approx 5 minutes multiple times during the day. There is no pattern, it could occur any time. I think when the new modem which is a docsis 3.0 was enabled it may have been put in incorrectly i

Question

comcast business customer support compared to residential support

is the Comcast business support just as bad as residential support?

Question

bait+switch? Pondering alternate service

A bit back -- around December of last year, I got a notice that my "promotional  period" had ended and that I was going to be charged another $6-7 for an internet management "app" to manage my domain (which I've had for about 20 years, though transferred to comcast about 10 years ago).  Originally i

Question

Business Internet with Resident TV

Recently switched from resident to business class internet.  Still have residential television.  Contacted Comcast Residential they said to contact Business and I keep bouncing back and forth between the two with no resolution.  Can't access Comcast Wi-Fi hotspot thought info said I could still.  My

Question

Worst Website Ever

We manage over 100 business accounts. Your website was poorly designed to begin with but it has become unbearable to operate. It takes 3 clicks of the location from the drop down menu to get the account to actually change. Keep in mind we have over 100 accounts so paging down through that terrible m

Question

Temporary Business Closure

My normal bill is $157 a month. My business was closed temporarily in mid March and I contacted Comcast, who helped me with a Covid plan and reduced the monthly fee to $29.95. I was unaware that this was a 'temporary' reduction, and yesterday received a bill for $277.16! A representative was kind en

Question

Cannot load account page on any web browser over past ~2 months

Ever since Comcast made an update to their website about 2 months ago I cannot access my account information page correctly anymore. No matter which computer or OS or web browser that I try I always get the white screen with the stuck UI elements. Even a fresh windows install with Fresh firefox/goog

Question

Who checks your mail and gets payments in hand???

Why is it that you can cash checks all day long but when you get a large payment you can't do sh*t? Who is the person that checks the mail and applies the payments? THAT is the only person I need to talk to. I mailed $2600 to City of Industry CA and it is still on their desk apparently becasue it ha

Question

Switch From Business Internet To Residential Internet

I've been on the Comcast Teleworker program for more than ten years now at my home.  I want to switch to a residential plan.  Can someone tell me how to go about doing this?

Question

Tax exempt process and submission information request

What is the best way to submit tax-exempt documentation for our accounts?

Question

Accepted Solution

Remove offline devices to free reserved ip addresses

How do I remove offline devices which has reserved IP addresses? I have several IP addresses which I want to re-use, but am unable to because they are assigned to offline devices which will no longer be used at our facility. When I "disconnect" them, they get added to the block devices list, this ma

Question