Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
Different email for Ecobill than primary email

How can I enter a different email to receive paperless billing invoices?  Right now its the primary email on the account but that person does not pay the bills...

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Early Termination Fee

Due to Comcast Business increasing their prices as of 01/01/2021 that affected my prices, and any "discount" offered didn't satisfy my requirements, I decided to cancel my services on 01/08/2021. As per Article 4.3 of the BUSINESS SERVICES CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, under Changes in Monthly Recu

Question

Monthly Billing Price Increase of 29.36% - Really

My previous bill was $118.84, my new monthly statement is $153.73 - wow a 29.36% price increase!  Seems a bit greedy, don't you think - I have a small business - if I increased all of my prices by 29.36% do you think my customers would be happy - no, don't think so !!  One can expect to see a gradua

Question

Charged for Business account and residential account

In February of this year I switched from business to residential. I just got notified on my business account (which from my understanding was disconnected) that I had a late payment due. I have had both accounts setup for auto pay. I just spent 40 min on the phone with customer service and they are

Question

MyAccount Website error message after every successful login

I registered my account and successfully logged in. The website said I already had another account asked me to link them, which I did.  Now the My account website is giving "Something went wrong" error after every successful login.I also now have what appears to be a shadow account with no location

Question

Can’t access Xfinity wifi

My business account I believe is bugged, I cannot login into xfinity wifi’s, it tells me the Xfinity ID and Password do not match. I have seen that this has been resolved for some by refreshing their account. If anyone from support can reach out and help me with this i’d highly appreciate it!

Question

Business Account to Residential

I have had to make adjustments and am no longer running a business from home. How can I obtain information on the potential of rezoning my business account to a residential account without penalty? Please advise.Thanks,Duliana Reece

Question

Chat Hours?

Does anyone know when the Chat Hours typically occur?  The website just says hours vary.... (not helpful!).  I call the customer service and the recording basically says "I'm sorry we are too busy, but you can handle anything you need including Chat with support by going online."  Well, if Chat is d

Question

Disappointed in Comcast Business help during Covid

I have been behind on my bill due to Covid reduced business revenues.  At the same time my contract expired so I am paying a lot more for my services.  Comcast will not allow me to change my services because I am behind.  I have been making payments but can not catch  up because of the extremely hig

Question

Convert Business acct to Residential

Hey, I have a business account under contract until 2022. I recently sold my business, and will no longer be working from home. Is it possible to convert my existing business service line to residential? I'm fine with the duration of my current contract, and would have no issue signing an agreement

Question

Transfer Business Account to Residential

Hi,  I currently have a 36 month business contract that will expire Jan 2022. The business moved to another location and I now live at the service address (property is zooned commercial & residential). I would like to transfer the remainder of my contract to residential service.

Question

Why does your website contain lies and misinformation?

Your website says you have a "24/7, 365 support hotline for billing", and I call the 24/7 phone number, and it says you are closed....what am I missing here?

Question

How to Correct Payment Applied Incorrectly

Hello,I need to have a payment that was applied incorrectly to one of our accounts fixed. We sent payment for our accounts the same way we always do, via check after we pull the pdf statements from our account. On one of the payments,instead of it being applied to the correct account, it was applied

Question

Remove my Cable modem MAC from Business so I can activate my residential service

I am currently paying Comcast Business internet until Jan 8th 2021 then my account will be disabled.  I have residential service right now as well and would like to move my cable modem over to my residential service that I am paying for.  Residential will not activate with the same cable modem MAC o

Question

convert to residential service

I guess this is another one of those things I have to post to public forum to take care of while paying for a business account. Who can I PM today to get this done?

Question

Complaint - Account manager provided me with wrong pricing.

I have an issue, I was told I would get $10 discount for auto-pay and ebill, I have an email conversation saying that I would get it, I asked and confirmed again because it wasn't on the contact that was sent to sign, and I was told it won't be on the contract but it would be reflected on my bill an

Question

I've been promised to get a phone call back from BSC about my billing problem but it NEVER happens

I signed a 3 year agreement with Comcast Business on 9/5/18 that showed a $100 MRC discount off internet and a $25 MRC discount off each of 3 mobility phone lines at a discounted rate of $19.95 (so effectively a $75 discount for the 3 phone lines).  The contract was executed 9/5/18, so the contract

Question

HIPAA Business Associate Agreement

Does Comcast sign Business Associate Agreements (BAA) with customers who are HIPAA covered entities?

Question

Comcast non-profit community support

On its website, Comcast touts its community involvement in supporting non-profits. https://update.comcast.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/33/dlm_uploads/2018/06/ComcastNBCU_Supporting-Nonprofits_2018.pdf I am unable to find any link to this program, or information on how to apply, on Comcast's site.I w

Question

Section 889 compliance

As a US Government contractor, we are required to be compliant with Section 889 of the 2019 National Defense Authorization Act.  This requires that our telecomm services not use equipment from 5 Chinese companies or their subsidiaries.  Does Comcast provide a statement of Section 889 compliance to i

Question