Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
Email address could not be found in the Billing Manager contact list. Please try again.

Good afternoon! I am attempting to add an additional staff person to be a billing manager on our account.  Whenever I attempt to add anyone, I receive the message "Email address could not be found in the Billing Manager contact list. Please try again."  I have no idea where to add them to

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Service need restored

Paid bill still not on

Question

visa gift card $500 - how to get it

I called Comcast Business today looking for the promised Visa cash card for $500. It has been 4 months since my business service started and the wait period has been fulfilled. I was told that my sales rep never submitted the service order agreement that is required to to generate the card.  I

Question

Switch from Business to Residential

I have closed down my home based business and would like to switch my Comcast Business Internet/Phone to Xfinity Residential Internet only to lower my costs.The Comcast Account is currently under contract (with more than 6 month elapsed since signing) and I would like to accomplish this without payi

Question

Is there a way to make Comcast Business move to get refund and cancel service without early termination fee other than lawsuit?

I would like Comcast Business to refund some past charges and cancel my service without early termination fee. I appreciate it if someone could advise what could be the effective action for me to take to make them actually move. Comcast Business representative promised to have their manager call me

Question

W-9

I need the W-9 for Comcast Business for payment remittance address [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Question

Credits for an Outage

Hello all, I have experienced several outages within the last two months due to weather and would like to request credit. I have tried to find several ways to request for credit but it has limited to me posting on the forum page. Please credit my account and thank you so much.

Question

Seeing charges which have never been on the bill before this month

Normally I only get billed for my bundled service and "other charges and credits". The other charges always amount to 11.85. But this month for the first time, under that same other charges portion, it is charging me 189.95 ! I call support at 630pm PST but the machine tells me billing support is cl

Question

billing notification

I don't get any billing notification for paperless billing but I always get a past due notification with a $10 late fee added. This is a real problem and I don't understand how they can send past due emails and not statement notification when the email is the same for both. I have paid 2 late fees a

Question

Monthly eBill PDF sent to our email?

Every month Comcast informs us that our e-Bill is ready to be view on the website. However, we were wondering if there is any way for us to enroll in having those monthly e-Bill sent to us directly via email? In other words, we would like to have the PDF document(s) sent to our email rather than bei

Question

answer your phone!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it so hard for you to answer your phone. I DONT want to talk to a <Edited> robot. Answer your phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question

Loss of service due to Weather/Power issues last week

Our office was without power for several days last week due to winter weather and power outages. Does Xfinity offer any credit to our account due to loss of service ?

Question

Business Closure due to Covid - hit with insane Early Termination fees

It is bad enough to be closing ones business but now, in addition to having drained the accounts attempting to keep things running I am hearing there is no releif of any kind for customers who have dutifully paid their bills for years and now need to terminate the service due to a global pandemic? I

Question

Cancelled TV Service Still Received a Bill

I called and cancelled TV service on my business account on Dec 14, 2020 and still receive charges for the canceled service today.The cancel request form was filled out, completed and ticket number CR941821526 was created at the time I called. I returned the equipment to local Comcast store on the f

Question

New charges, no notification

We've had the exact same business service for 10 years. 2 business phone lines and starter business internet. I even have the original paperwork from when we signed up. So imagine my surprise when I saw we have a new charge of $5 for voicemail, that has never been on a bill ever in the past 10 years

Question

My Account Customer Portal Issues

We have multiple issues on our My Account Customer Portal. On 1/04/21 we upgraded our service and on 1/11/21 comcast installed our new equipment. We went from business internet 150 with a block of 5 static IPs to Gig Internet with a single static IP. We also included in our package Comcast Business

Question

Covid based govt shut downs of my business drove us to closure, lost lease

Dear Comcast,We had a gym in Washington State.  8-10 months of government mandated forced shut downs due to Covid has ruined the business and now we have lost our lease.  We are looking at significant bills in back rent and reimbursements we need to make for customers who prepaid for service. We are

Question

Refund for outage

I have had an internet outage at my shop for the past day. How do I get a refund for this outage?

Question

Refund for outage

I have had an outage at my shop for the last day. How do I get a refund for this service outage?

Question

Billing - Unable to process payment for ALL accounts that are set up for Auto Pay

Hello,  We have 3 linked accounts about to be all past due. The accounts have been on autopay for years and within this billing period, they all have been unable to process payment...There has been no change within bank information. I also tried doing a one time payment and I received an error telli

Question