Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
Delete bank info

I have looked everywhere on how to delete my banking info from my account. I have been paying my bill online and I am changing how I pay my bill, so I want to delete my info from this site

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Chasing my tail with support - three business acccount about $1000 a month... OMG

About 10 years of Comcast/Xfinity for office including VoiceEdge, Internet (100/10), TVs and "phone" - have tried getting an account rep. They are great at signing you up and adding services. Now nearly 10 years later, bill is very high, approaching $1000 a month. ATT Business offered me Fiber 100/1

Question

15 Outages in 10 Days

In the last 10 days my Internet has gone down at least 15 times. The symptoms are the modem enters a failure state and stops passing packets. I can ping the modem management IP (10.1.10.1) as well as the public ip address of the modem (I have a static IP). It always fails the same way to there is ei

Question

Move service

Hello How do I move or transfer service to a new business location?

Question

Worst Experience on Earth

Over 1 year and not fixed. Costing my business to suffer badly

Question

Accepted Solution

W-9 with Remit-To Address

Hello, do you have a version of Comcast for Business' W9 that has the following remit-to address listed for payment? Comcast PO Box 37601 Philadelphia, PA 19101-0601 Our payments are currently routing to a different address, and we need the updated W9 to make changes. Thank you!Emily&nbs

Question

Accepted Solution

$200 promotional gift card

Hello I’m checking on the status of my girl card… I was promised 2 $200 gift cards when I signed up to pay my first bill because I opened up 2 accounts… my bill is $364 due 12/30/21 and I need my gift card so I can use it on my first bill… the only reason why I chose Comcast was because they were do

Question

How to retrieve an old bill

I need an old bill from February 2020, how I do that?

Question

Accepted Solution

I'm on paperless billing, but I still get a bill in the mail

The title says it all: I'm on paperless billing, but I still get a paper bill in the mail (and I get an email).

Question

RE: Relocating Overhead Lines-Trying to Get in Contact with Engineering

@ComcastBiz_Support I am in a similar situation as this original post mentioned, I am looking for a contact number for Comcast Engineering department to determine if Comcast owns the lines on specific poles in Baltimore City, since those poles will be relocated. Can you assist with this?

Question

I've started Comcast service for 2 months but still, the internet account doesn't show up.

We've got an installation about 2 months ago. But still the online account show Comcast is in processing. I already called Comcast service support to check my account and told me it was all set. However, there is no change at all. I still can't see billing, messages, or any other things.

Question

Still charging entire amount of ETF to switch from Comcast Business to residential plan...really???

I signed a three year contract for Comcast Business (internet only) when I was operating a business from my home. I am 13 months into the 3 year contract and no longer working out of my home.  I decided I wanted to get Comcast cable TV so it makes sense to switch to a residential bundle. 

Question

Switch from Business to Residential

I had a home based business that no longer exists. Is it possible to switch from business to residential without losing my internet during the process?

Question

RE: Complaint

This is the last straw with this company called Comcast/Xfinity, I have been a customer for over 20 years with a constant issue that I had to live with until this year , a dedicated technician who takes his trade serious decided that he would find out why my internet is sporadically dropping with a

Question

I have a expired Comcast Business expired gift card-can I get it reissued?

I'm having a hard time contacting someone about this. I have a expired Comcast Business expired gift card-can I get it reissued? Thank you.

Question

Why doesn't comcast use a "user name" log in rather than an "email address", for companies managing multiple accounts, this would be a huge improvement. I know of 2 competitors that allow a user name which is extremely beneficial as we have multiple locations using their service. Accounts cannot be

Question

personal website

I created a personal website via Comcast business for while ago. I paid for the domain name. It is still working and accessible.  I need to update the content but I am no longer see the Manage Website in my Comcast online account. Is the Manage Website move somewhere else?  

Question

Unusually high call volumes

I've never not called Comcast and had the computer tell me they're experiencing "unusually high call volumes" and my "wait will be longer than expected" You'd think that when you have a high amount of calls all the time, it'd change from "unusual" to "usual" Maybe they should hire more support

Question

Tree limb on cable line No Service

I have scheduled five different appointments to have this tree linb removed off the line so I can have service repaired to business building and so far I have nothing but no service no one shows up to the appointments from Concast. It has been a week now and I’m still waiting. You would think how ex

Question

Link Account - Unable

I have been trying to link a new Dedicated Ethernet account to our other two accounts and keep getting error. It doesn't recognize the account number and freezes me out after 3 tries.

Question