Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
Unable to disconnect my service

I have been trying to disconnect my home/business service since 5/1. I sold my business and moved to an area that does not have Comcast. On 5/1 I was told the massive early termination fee would be $1551. On 5/26 I finally got a call back from a supervisor after 4 unreturned calls and was told the E

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

COMCAST CAN'T ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTION RE: ACH PAYMENTS

I have spoken to 3 different agents this week - I need to pay my bill with ACH due to COVID.no one has been able to help me and that website you keep sending people to about auto payments has zero information. CR912802400 is the ticket I received. Each agent has promised to contact me with the infor

Question

Business modem password reset

Hi I am unable to log into the modem. cusadmin and highspeed don’t work for the user id/ password

Question

Want to switch from Business to Residential

My contract expired last year and I own my equipment. My situation has changed and I believe residential service would be better for me and need to know the steps to change from business to residentail service with little to no interuptions.

Question

Business closed in March, equipment returned, still receiving bills 4 months later

I closed down my business in March 2020 (3 months ago), and contacted Comcast Business on 03/19/2020 to close down our account. I was asked to return the cable equipment (and did, including with receipts), and told that I would be billed 2 additional months to end the contract. I just received a bil

Question

Status on Comcast Portal joining Cable & EDI accounts

Are there any progress in getting the Comcast Business portal to be able to manage & access both Comcast Cable accounts and Comcast EDI accounts from the same login? Thanks

Question

Copy of bill from 2016

Any ideas of how to get a copy of a bill from 2016? For some reason I am missing ONE bill and of course it's the one they are requesting for a tax audit.

Question

Business to Residential Service

Hello, I'm a current business internet customer and would like to change my service to residential internet. What is the process to accomplish this?

Question

How do I switch to residential service?

Many years ago I got Comcast Business because it was a superior solution... but now I find that the residential service is 3x the speed for 1/2 the price.  I have 50 Mbit down and 12 up on business and I pay ~$150/month! My question is, how can I switch from business to residential?  Do the two shar

Question

Tax Exemption Issue for Church

Would you be able to assist me with a tax exemption issue?Our congregation is a non profit tax-exempt organization. We have been billed for taxes for over two years now, trying to resolve this.We are recognized as "Religious Organization" that meets all the organizational and operational requirement

Question

Can not view my bill or see any account info on the app or online

I can not access my account online or in the app. When I try to sign in on the app it says my services haven't been installed yet and when I go online and sign in an error message pops up that says error loading information

Question

Trying to download invoice = DOWNLOAD FAILED

Our company is signed up for eco billing and I have been trying to download our current bill since Friday but I keep getting the error below. Please advise.

Question

Unable to disconnect my service

I moved to a non service area and have been calling to cancel/disconnect my service since 5/1/20. One of my contracted business internet fees (equipment) increased 1/1/20. Since the "Business Services Customer Terms and Conditions" section 3.1 states that "monthly recurring charges for Internet Serv

Question

Issues with account out of contract and securing new contract.

A couple months ago, my monthly payment doubled. No warning of any kind - no mail, no email, no texts, no communications at all. Overnight, my internet costs went from over $200/month to over $400/month. This is for a connection that averages 160mbps down and about 20mbps upload, under a plan that a

Question

Switching from business to residential

Looking for help on switching from business to residential now that my contract has expired.

Question

How to Cancel All Services with Comcast

After the past few days, I've lost absolutely all confidence in Comcast's support systems, and without competent support, there's no point in continuing service with Comcast.  The past few days, except for the tech who came on site, I have seen nothing but absolute systemic incompetence. How do I ca

Question

Accepted Solution

IVR / Voice Menu Issues & Other Issues

On May 13, 2020, I was having issues with my internet connectivity and tried to call in for tech support. On seven separate attempts, the IVR told me an agent couldn't help me and unceremoniously told me goodbye or tried to transfer me at some point and the transfer failed causing a disconnect.On an

Question

Billing Covid-19- payment deferment, penalty removal for canceled services

We are a small business in Pennsylvania and my location is not allowed to be open until we are in the green phase. Whcih at this rate could be weeks or months away. There is no revenue stream for the business at the moment becasue we are in the service industry. How can comcast assist with deferring

Question

Accepted Solution

'Payment Did Not Process Successfully' notification does not guide me to a solution

My Accounts Payable Department staff have made three recent attempts to pay our account, using the MyAccount page for Comcast Business Class.  Each time, the payment is accepted initially, only to be rejected a day or two later with an email notification (subject: "Your Recent Scheduled Payment Did

Question

Account Manager claimed 400% spike in traffic for my business account

I received this message on April 6th and I replied to it on April 8th.  I never heard back from the sender.  I had not been experiencing any problems, but I did due diligence anyway and checked my traffic and connection logs, etc...  How did the sender come up with 140G spiking to 600G? Thanks Nick

Question