Activity

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint not showing up.

When I connect to the business website, we only have Nortons option.thanks

Question

• Microsoft Services & Apps

Accepted Solution

email address is already registered

Hi-I am setting up some Exchange Users and Mailboxes to prepare for migrating from my self-hosted SBS Exchange server to Hosted Exchange on Comcast.I'm waiting for verification of domain ownership, using DNS tool, and the CName alias. So this may be part of the problem, but I cant be sure... Comcast

Question

Accepted Solution

Email boxes and Outlook 2011 for MAC

I have 2 e-mail boxes created in my account, but when I sign in and click on e-mail, I do not have the option to check e-mails in web browser. Also when I follow the instructions provided by comcast to setup Mac Outlook 2011 for e-mail it fails and asks for a server address. Any suggestions?

Question

Accepted Solution

Norton for the Mac OS 10.9.2

Is there a Norton for Mac users running OS 10.9.2?  Tad annoying that I only see a download for PC.

Question

• Security & Anti-Virus

Accepted Solution

Mail Quota on Comcast Biz Hosted exchange?

Hi,I feel really dumb, but I cannot find anything referencing the quota size limit for mailboxes on the Comcast Hosted exchange. I called the Business support toll-free, and all they wanted to talk about was "Outlook", and she really didn't understand any questions about "Comcast Hosted Exchange" (s

Question

Accepted Solution

Outgoing blocked - 76.96.107.73 is listed on rbl.securence.com

Hello,Since yesterday afternoon our company has been unable to send emails to certain domains. Our domain is "lauchlanworks.com" and is hosted through your Exchange mail server(s). So far it has become impossible to send to the following domains: siriuscom.com, mjm.com & accunetsolutions.com. We hav

Question

Accepted Solution

recent increase in unfiltered SPAM getting through

For the past two years, I've been quite impressed in the efficiency of the SPAM filters in place.  I'd only see 4 or 5 per day leak through.  Over the past week or two, I've seen this number jump to 20 or 30 per day.  Have there been some system level changes that could have cause this?  Is anyone e

Question