Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (107)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Not able to connect to Comcast Server

Not able to connect to webmail.po3.comcast.net server. Are there issues today with the webmail servers?

Question

• Microsoft Services & Apps

Accepted Solution

Exchange account display names reversed or incorrect

Hello,I just moved my client/your client to your Exchange services, which mostly works great. However, several of the user account names are displaying either completely wrong or with their first and last names reversed with a comma. For example:  Jennifer Smith's user account, shows up in her custo

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't access Comcast Business web mail

For the last 4 years my travelling employees have been accessing their email while on the road via https://webmail.hmc1.comcast.net/ As of today, none of their accounts work, nor does mine.  This is the error message we get  "The mailbox may be stored on a Microsoft Exchange 2000 or Microsoft Exchan

Question

Accepted Solution

How long until I can create a new account with same e-mail address?

Deleted User Account with assign e-mail box, how long until I can create a new account with the same e-mail address?

Question

Accepted Solution

Printing emails (and only the email) in Outlook

When I access my email through the web I have not been able to print only the email.  Ctrl P prints the entire web page.How do I do it?

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint: no 'connect to outlook' button available!

At one time, we had our entire office connecting to a Comcast-hosted sharepoint calendar and contact list using Outlook 2007.  Now, we can only get one machine to connect using Outlook 2010 - because the 'connect to Outlook' button is simply not listed.  The machine that is successful in displaying

Question

Accepted Solution

cannnot edit email

I tried to create a second email address before all the dns settings where changed.It never let me get past the last screen, would say email account already exists.but now there is a second email account that I cannot edit or delete

Question

Accepted Solution

SPAM Filter again not working

I've noticed over the last week or two that the amount of SPAM that makes it through the Comcast spam filter has once again increased dramatically.  I am receiving at least 20-30 SPAM emails and phishing attempts every 24 hours.  I've double-checked my SPAM filter settings in the Comcast email contr

Question

Accepted Solution

SMTP service issue: connection refused and 421 service unavailable

I've been using SMTP to send e-mail from systems outside of the Comcast network through Comcast's hosted Exchange for almost 3 years now without any issues. Until recently, I'd just aim the external system at the SMTP server address listed on the DNS page in my account (smtp.po1.comcast.net) on port

Question

Accepted Solution

Maximum number of aliases allowed for a given mailbox?

Is there a maximum number of aliases that can be created for a mailbox / address? I can't find a published limit. Thanks.

Question

Accepted Solution

HELP website

We just recently got our website up and going and I was needing a person to come to the clinic and help set up our website.  Do you have anybody like this that will come to the clinic to help.  I don't remember who my inside sales rep was.

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

Exchange Name Change Issue

As the administrator of our Business Class Exchange Email Account I have made several attempts over the last two years to change an employee's last name. In the last attempt while the name was changed a comma was inserted between her first and last names. Also, her display name when she prints an em

Question

Accepted Solution

Product Key for Microsoft 2010

I have downloaded Microsoft 2010 but am not able to get my product key. Can anyone help? Thank you.David Sale

Question

Accepted Solution

Changing my email address.

My email address is faaaarrrrr too long and i need to change it to something that fits on a card. how to i change the portion that that is "@....comcastbiz.net"?  How do i go about changing my comcastbiz email address?

Question

Accepted Solution

Outlook connection to Hosted Exchange & Folders will not update.

We have 4 emails on the hosted exchange service. 3 systems were setup and functioning properly for months. Two days ago we started receiving the following error message in Oulook: "the folder has not yet been updated" The second problem happens when setting up a new install of Outlook and I assume i

Question

Accepted Solution

Upgrading to 25GB taking more than a week?

I opened a ticket on 28-June to go from the wimpy 2GB mailbox to the 25GB touted in the account pages. It's been over 11 days, and I still don't think it's been done (1st tier support said today THursday would be the day it would get finished by).Is there anyone who can look at this account (martina

Question

Accepted Solution

Separate E-Mail and Website Hosting

Is it possible to keep my Email hosted through Comcast Business Class and host my website, that is currently on Comcast, through another web hosting service(1&1 or GoDaddy)? If so, how would I go about doing this? Thanks.

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

Cannot createOutlook profile with MyDomain.com only Comcastbiz,net domain

Can not create user 2010 Outlook profile with Comcast hosted private domain. We have other PC's that have succesfully configured outlook profiles using private hosted domain.  Same machine can configure an outlook profile using Comcastbiz.net domain, but not the hosted domain. Read there is a fix, b

Question

Accepted Solution

Transfering and connecting our domain to Wix

My boss created a website with the Wix sitebuilder.  On Wix I chose the option to use a domain that we already own (intrmntn.com) then it asks for an authorization code.  Where can we find the authorization code or how can we go about requesting it?

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

Outlook Business Contacts Manager

After downloading Outlook 2010 I'm not able to access Business Contacts Manager.  Microsoft requires a product key.  Comcast seems clueless.

Question