Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (107)

Activity

Accepted Solution

DOMAIN VERIFICATION

Having an issue with domain ownership verification so after deleting & re-adding my domain name( Ive tried this a few times already) to be verified I get to step 2 & see this: Source Alias: ;;Target Value: (mydomain).comcastbiz.net Needless to say I can't go to my registrar & update the cname alias

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint Access Denied for Admin

I tried to use ours for the first time.    Just says "Access Denied" for everyone.    Comcast phone support was useless as usual.    Has anyone come up with a solution other than "E-mailing Jon"? (Which Ill do if dont mind lol)

Question

• Microsoft Services & Apps

Accepted Solution

Alerts not working in Sharepoint Foundation 2010

Since Comcast changed to Sharepoint Foundation 2010 recently, our alerts are not reporting site changes. Going thru the alert setup does result in emails that report the alerts have been set.However, no changes are reported. Comcast Support sees it as a Microsoft problem. So,1. Are other Sharepoint

Question

Accepted Solution

Attachments not working today in OWA

The Attach tool (paper clip) does nothing in OWA, public or private site, Chrome or IE, Win7. The Light OWA works fine. Worked fine last week - and I've taken NO updates in Windows or Chrome. Anyone else with this today?

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast IP blacklisted by BACKSCATTERER and LASHBACK

We posted this before but somehow the thread is marked as resolve. We have more bounces from customers, and a quick check at mxtoolbox shows Comcast IP is currently blacklisted:http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a76.96.107.73&run=toolpage Apparently, these two servers are fairly p

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint help

I have tried several times to Create Sharepoint, and am unable to get to a manage sharepoint site.  Please help!!

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast IP blacklisted by 1and1.com

We use smtp.w14c.comcast.net as the SMTP server for our email app (Thunderbird).  Since yesterday (it was OK befor that) our emails to a few customers have been reject by their email server.  Below is the content of the bounced message: Final-recipient: rfc822; ***@exotech-info.frAction: failedStatu

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint Access Denied for Admin (me)

I have logged into my sharepoint after my account upgrade, and my account now lists "Access Denied" when attempting to sign in. My other user can sign in and view. Please help.

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast email servers BLACKLISTED

Our users are unable to email users that use Network Solutions servers for thier mail.  (They do not reply and user does not recieve) It looks like Comcast servers with the following ip's are blacklisted on LASHBACK :76.96.107.7176.96.107.7276.96.107.73 Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks, --Sean

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to exchange server

Received an e-mail last night that comcast was upgrading their exchange server from exchange 2007 to exchange 2010.  I am now unable to connect my outlook to the exchange server.  I run outlook 2010 on my system, and I have not changed any of the profile settings.   After calling customer service an

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't edit logo with website builder demo

I'm working with the website builder demo. I chose a theme (one of the recreation ones that has a large header area with the sample logo being a pool with umbrella chairs) and tried to change the logo. The help says to hover over the log and click on Edit Logo. That never appears. I seem to have the

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

comcast hosted exchange server accounts no longer accessible with outlook 2013

We have used Outlook 2007, then 2010 and then 2013 (as part of Office 365) since available to connect to our comcast hosted exchange accounts. All have functioned flawlessly until comcast upgraded their Exchange servers to Exchange 2010 from Exchange 2007 at the end of last week. I can connect andro

Question

Accepted Solution

DELETED SHAREPOINT SITE

I read a previous post about their Sharepoint site being deleted.  I have also accidentaly deleted out Sharepoint site.  I now get a 404 error when I got to manage the site (because it's not there).  How can I get a new blank site created for us?Thanks,Timsupport@fchs.org

Question

Accepted Solution

MS Exchange PST File /Archive Email on Comcast

How do I request and get a archive *.PST file?  Please tell me how to instruct Comcast Exchange Service to export my email to a PST file please. Please cc to sengel@cybrk.com  Thank you

Question

Accepted Solution

Only small email attachments are allowed

My email is only allowing me to attach a file as large as a 7 page PDF file.  How can I attach larger files to my email?

Question

Accepted Solution

Exchange email clients won't connect after upgrade from 2007 to 2010

A few days ago I received an email that said my mailboxes would be upgraded from Exchange 2007 to 2010.  Since this morning, none of my clients for any of my mailboxes can connect.  Outlook and iPhone email was working fine before.  Outlook autodiscover doesn't work to reconfigure the mailboxes eith

Question

Accepted Solution

Settings for Exchange server in Outlook 10

I installed outlook 10 and the exchange server and it seemed to install properily  Once installed it does not automatically bring in new messages (I need to hit send recieve) and it never complete the send receive cycle.  I allowed the system to give me the settings.

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast E-Mail down tonight? (10-14-2014)

Got multiple clients messaging me saying that their e-mail clients are reporting an "internal server error", and http://mail.comcast.net doesn't seem to be loading. Are we having an outage?

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to Manage Distribution Lists

I'm having an issue with adding members to a distribution list. I've tried Comcast support but the phone rep told me they do not support Exchange.  I find it odd that Comcast does not support their own client email system.   Anyway, the issue I have is that when I try to add members to a

Question

Accepted Solution

Acceptable Use for Outlook 2010 Download

Can I share the "edgesuite.net" link to download Outlook 2010 with any member of our business, or is its use restricted to people working at the office where we receive Comcast internet service? This wasn't clear from the EULA. I ask because our business has several people who work from home and don

Question