Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (107)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Deleted Emails

How far back can you retieve deleted emails.  I know there is a recover deleted emails option under the deleted email tab.  Just wondering how far back Comcast holds the emails.

Question

• Microsoft Services & Apps

Accepted Solution

Sendmail Error: stat=Deferred: 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed.

Hi All, Was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I'm having setup up sendmail in linux. What I'd like to do is be able to send emails from my home to my outlook.com personal email address. I've setup sendmail the best that I could but am seeing the folwoing error come up when I try to sen

Question

Accepted Solution

Outlook Send/Receive Hangs on Offline Address Book

Last week we lost connection to our hosted Exchange server, and autodiscovery did not redirect to the new server automatically.  We had to remove and re-add the account in Outlook for it to find the new server name, and that resolved the server connection and all email/calendar/etc is working again.

Question

Accepted Solution

SharePoint Access

I do not have a SharePoint option available on the Internet management page.  I only have options for View DNS Settings and Download Norton Antivirus.  I am logged in as the business owner (I have not created other accounts, as yet).

Question

Accepted Solution

Need to increase my mailbox RulesQuota to 256kb

it can only be done by an exchange administrator. Where do I go, who do I talk to? Nobody I call at Comcast has ever heard of it.

Question

Accepted Solution

Autodiscover.xml 404 error

We had an interesting problem start up this morning when trying to access emails through outlook and the comcast exchange servers.  After doing some trouble shooting through https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com we found we are getting a 404 error.  The specific text is below The Microsoft Connecti

Question

Accepted Solution

No edit Website option

Mine has never worked either, I designed the website over a year ago and never got it to launch.  So I recently decided to try it again, (since I have paid for it all this time) and I dont even have access to anything website related on my account???  By the looks of this forum, too many people have

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

No edit Website option

I have 1 Registered Domain, and when i click manage websites, on the next page there is no edit website link, just edit/manage Domain.

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

Manage Website link is broken

When I click the "Manage Website" link in the "My Website Business" page, I get the following error in the browser: HTTP ERROR: 404Not FoundRequestURI=/sp/ACS.saml2Powered by Jetty:// Any solution?? Thanks,Brian

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

Cannot send mail after installing Yosemite

Ever since I installed Yosemite on my Mac, I cannot send email through the Comcast outgoing mail server. Our computer support company set us up through their outgoing server, but this workaround is just not right. I'm almost ready to change our email hosting service away from Comcast Business. Very

Question

Accepted Solution

Norton Security Suite account access

I saw some where that the option to disable the hotpsot was on the internet tab in the admin settings and was only avaialble to the program manager or a service manager role user. I do not see anything but norton antivirus download option.

Question

• Security & Anti-Virus

Accepted Solution

Apple Mail access to Comcast Business EMail

On our campus, we have MacBook Pro, iMac, and MacBook Air computers.  I have been unable to setup access to our comcast business email using Apple Mail v.8.2 OS Yosemite 10.10.2  I've used the IMAP and SMTP servers listed in the DNS settings --imap.ourname.comcastbiz.net  and  smtp.ourname.comcastbi

Question

Accepted Solution

Norton Business Suite

I am a long-time user of Norton Business Suite, provided through Comcast.  The Comcast web site says that existing users can continue to use or switch to the Norton Internet Security product. Today, the computers on which we run the Business Suite came up with error messages.  According to the messa

Question

• Security & Anti-Virus

Accepted Solution

I Can Send Email Out But I Can Not Receive Email In

I recently received help (from comcast phone support) for setting up comcast to host my email and I was thrilled to email out.  However when I tried to reply back to my comcast business email, the email is undeliverable.  I also can not get outlook to see the email address.   I saw a post with a sim

Question

Accepted Solution

Manage Email Whoas Alias,Forwarders and Distribution List

Seen few people have problems and I have been trying to make it work. So when I started my service with comcast 2008 they assigned "advernets.comcastbiz.net" as my primary user domain. I added advernets.com a few years back. I recently been trying to make some changes in my account but getting error

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to exchange server

I have the same issue as the above (and several other threads that are linked to this one). All autodiscover and other DNS records with our domain match what is in on the Comcast account page and worked fine for several years up until recently, but I cannot get new Outlook clients to connect to exis

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to Deliver Emails to Comcast Customers

Our business is having an issue where emailed receipts sent to customers using comcast.net emails do not receive the email. Our email account receives the following error: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to exchange server

My issues started just yesterday morning after receiving the email that we were being upgraded to 2010.   I can sign into MyAccount, I can get my email on phones and I can get my webmail. I CANNOT get it through Outlook.  After much forum reading I have upgraded my MX records and the CNAME records a

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to access email via outlook or webmail

It would appears servers changed withot notification to w14d.comcast.net. Trying to reconfigure outlook mac and ms clients. but autodiscover still going to hmc1.comcast.net. Even doing manual overrides ro point to server is not always working. We can access OWA vis new URL I can see the changes in o

Question

Accepted Solution

Outlook cannot connect to Exchange Server desktop or phone

I cannot get any clients to connect to exchange since 2-1-15... both desktop client, Outlook 2007 , or andriod client on phone. All were working fine until yesterday, I can use webmail but that it it. Please advise.. Domain is fultontech.net

Question