Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (107)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Outlook Unable to connect to w14CLBPO.W14e.comcast.net. Anyone else experiencing this?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Question

• Microsoft Services & Apps

Accepted Solution

Unable to add user acccount "there has been an issue with the information that you input"

I am attempting to add a new user to my Comcast business account, which is current and has mailboxes available (we are not over our email box limit).  I have attempted to add the user with his email address (no special characters; just his name), I have followed the password guidelines and received

Question

Accepted Solution

display name change

trying to change display name on my business email acct

Question

Accepted Solution

Primary email account change requet

I need to change the email for the primary manager - I hit save too fast.   Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

Can send but not receive email

I just recently setup my first mail box provided by Comcast.  I am able to send email without a problem, however, when trying to send a reply to the comcast email, the server is unreachable.  I am continuing to receive this message: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following addr

Question

Accepted Solution

Downgrade Web Hosting plan

Hello, I am trying to downgrade my webhosting plan so I'm following this guide: http://businesshelp.comcast.com/help-and-support/email/register-vanity-domain/ but before I can do that it said I needed to register a domain. So, I registered a domain yesterday and there was a success message saying to

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

"Not Trusted" certificate presented when adding a Comcast Business Exchange account to iOS

A certificate issued by Comodo, expiring in 2016, is presented when adding a Comcast Business email address as an Exchange account.iOS 9.2 fails to trust this certificate by default. (Missing intermediate CA? Missing domain name? *shrug* iOS didn't provide detail on why it was Not Trusted) Besides t

Question

Accepted Solution

Windows 10

Upgraded to Windows 10, it removed my Norton.  I tried to resinstall from Comcast Business website.  It says Norton is not compatible with this Windows.  Now i have no protection other than Defender.  What to do

Question

• Security & Anti-Virus

Accepted Solution

My thunderbird no longer works

I have been using Thunderbird for years to handle my email.  In the last week I can no longer send emails.  I have reviewed the settings...the server name, the port, password, et al.   I even tried re-installing it...no joy. I have gone thru the troubleshooting Comcast has as well and using Outlook

Question

Accepted Solution

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 553

We started getting bouncebacks when emailing our IT person last week. He has spent hours on the phone trying to resolve this. The case got moved to Tier 2 but no one has called him back. Diagnostic-Code: smtp;  553 5.3.0 69.252.207.30 Your message was rejected for possible spam/virus content.Please

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't see new domains registered in CS panel

I registered a new domain last week as part of my free domain with comcast business. I got the confirmation that everything was ok. I still cannot see the domain on my control panel and I cannot get anyone on the phone to help. Keep getting the runaround that no one has access to tier 2 level suppor

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound

One of my coworkers reported that whenever he sends an email to a new vendor he gets an undeliverable stating "The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found..." listing the error in the subject line. Everything works from his personal Gmail account. He forwarded me an email from his Gmail account

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint Access Denied after migration

Since the migration this weekend,  access is denied for the new W14D address. We can still log into the HMC1, but cannot edit any information. When accessing the new W14D address from the Comcast Business website, I receive Access Denied. I have spoken to Comcast tech support and have been told to r

Question

Accepted Solution

Norton Activation problem

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and had to download Norton again.  It completes the download evidently and I get a notice at the bottom that says activation required and next to it is a link that says Activate Now.  I have clicked on it and it seems to connect to Comcast or at least it's trying to

Question

• Security & Anti-Virus

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't send email using my own server to comcast.net email addresses

Dear Comcast Support,   I cannot send email to Comcast.net address. Could you please to support us on this issue? I am using Exchange Server 2010 My Mail server: mail.cladtek.com IP Address: (edited for account security)   Thanks, Ernawan

Question

Accepted Solution

"Contact Us" widget in Website Builder doesn't work?

1) I used the Website Builder to build my 3 pages. 2) I created a "Contact Us" page using one of the templates 3) I clicked PUBLISH 4) I tested my website (bordeleaukeyboardstudios.org) on my Mac using Safari, FireFox and Chrome     --I can access my "Contact Us" page 5) No matter which browser I us

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

Registered domain, email works... can't build website

I registered my domain, setup email and it's working, but in website builder I can't edit the website for my domain.  Page says hosting not setup on my domain, but the drop down has the default @comcastbiz.net name still and selecting it lets me activate webhosting.  I want the default webhosting on

Question

• Web Services

Accepted Solution

Comcast SMTP server problem

We have been using smtp.w14c.comcast.net for outgoing messages for many months without any problem. Starting today, sending emails fails with the following error:   We are not sure if this is a problem with the server or the email software (it was automatically updated recently).   Our

Question

Accepted Solution

comcast business suite security

1. Had comcast business suite security installed for 4+ years with no issue.... besides slowing it down to a snails pace while N360 running.2. a few days ago it came up all shut off red X  "subscription expired".3 Phone call to comcast service .....transfered to Norton. both claim old account name V

Question

• Security & Anti-Virus

Accepted Solution

Change Email for Primary Manager

I need to change the Email for my Primary Manager account as the one I have on there is about to expire. I have contacted the techincal department twice and have been told that the next level IT team will contact me within 24 hrs. I have contacted them twice and it has now been 48hrs with no one con

Question