Skip to content
i8iridium's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 22nd, 2015 9:00 AM

Issues assigning a new outlook email box for user

Good afternoon,

I'm currently having issues trying to assign a new email box for a user on my comcast business account. I created the user as a Services & Billing Manager. When I go through the steps to assign an address using my own domain, it says that the email exists. I don't have this email in use anywhere else, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Any help would be appreciated!

My email is working fine with my domain.

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

HI i8iridium.  Currently the account has three active email address all with Services & Billing capabilities. I have sent you a private message with the current list of users. As the account has a limit of three users, please close any open Business Portal sessions and the login again to  verify that you can access each user account.  

Thank You

Occasional Visitor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

I'm having the same issue. An email address somehow got deleted, so I have tried multiple times to add a new user and continue to get what everyone else is getting - there is an error in the information. I even added another email box to the account, still unable.

So tomorrow morning this guy will not have email, which means no way to get the new jobs and to bid on them.

Now what??