Comcast Static IPv6 Setup on UniFi Security Gateway 4P
I am having issues setting up my static IPv6 Address from my Comcast Cable Modem. If I bypass the USG and connect directly to the Comcast Cable Modem, IPv6 works correctly. I also have my static IPv4 address working correctly on the USG.
I reviewed the following Instructions:
- UniFi: https://help.ui.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005868927-UniFi-USG-Addressing-How-to-Implement-IPv6-with-DHCPv6-and-Prefix-Delegation
- Comcast: https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/using-a-static-ip/
Using the Unifi Controller UI, I am stumped on the following values
IPv6 WAN (via Internet -> WAN Networks)
- IPv6 Connection Types: Static IP
- IPv6 Address: what value do I use here?
- Prefix Length: 64
- Router: what value do I use here?
IPv6 LAN (via Local Networks)
- IPv6 Interface Type: Static
- IPv6 Gateway Subnet: what value do I use here?
- IPv6 RA Priority: Enabled
I feeling like I must be missing something very basic. Any help would be very much appreciated.