Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Oct 12, 2021 12:33 AM

modem default login fails

Recently installed biz gateway (CBR-T). I want to log in to the modem. The default username (cusadmin) and passwords (high speed or CantTouchThis) don't work. What's my next step? Tnx.

Official Employee

• 

5 Messages

17 d ago

Hello @user_393778! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your night to leave a post on our Business community forum! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your modem, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance! Can I have you try a couple of troublehsooting options? Make sure you're bypassing any routers, hubs, or switches! Make sure you power cycle all you're equipment and make sure to connect a PC directly to the CM after resetting everything! If all that doesn't work then you can factory reset you're BWG but that would impact your network configuration if you have one set up and It would clear all your settings! Let me know if any of that helps! 

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Chelsea No other gear besides the modem at this time, just a wifi network. I'll try power cycling & direct connection. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

5 Messages

@user_393778! Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate it! Good to know! Please let me know if that helps, so I can make sure you get taken care of! Talk to you soon!