Skip to content
U

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, July 1st, 2023 3:34 AM

Specific rental modem

Is there a way to request a specific rental modem? I would prefer to have the Model: CGA4332COM instead of what I have now. 

Official Employee

• 

45 Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @user_4be161!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and happy to assist in any way that we can.  Modems and equipment are given based on inventory.  We can submit a request for that device for you, However if it is not available, you most likely will be give the comparable model based on warehouse availability. 

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_Armand​  Yeah that works. Can you submit the request or do I need to call in? 

Official Employee

• 

45 Messages

1 year ago

No worries @user_4be161.  We can get that set up for you and you will have the device in the next 5-7 business days, or you can swap the device in your local Xfinity Store.  Which would be best for you?

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_Armand​ Yeah just send that model out if they have it and I can return the old one. 

Official Employee

• 

45 Messages

No problem!  So that we can get started on this or you, please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and service address.  That way we can access your account and get the order submitted for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_Armand​ would I sent it to business support or xfinity support? This is a business account.