Skip to content
vthick's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 7:00 AM

Set Up Cisco DCP3914B router for tablo connect

We used to have a SMC router from Comcast and it was recently replaced with aCisco DCP3914B router and I cannot get the new router to work with my Tablo Connect.  With the old router, I could forward the ports as required below, but the new forwarding rules dont appear to work the same way.  Been researching and trying for the last three weeks, any help would greatly be appreciated!  This is what the tablo unit is asking me to set up. editedforums3475366.PNG

[edited picture to remove identifying information]

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital care team here through the forums. I am so sorry to see that you are having issues with your connection, I know how frustrating this can be. You have reached the right team to help get this taken care of. Can you please send us a private message and confirm your name, the full address, and phone/account number? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Anisa,
[edited out identifying information]

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

Hey vthick, I edited out your identifying information from this public thread. Would you please send it via a private message instead? To do so, click on my handle (Comcast_Gina) and send a private message so we can take a look at the configuration of those ports 🙂