Skip to content
Kenzo's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 7:00 AM

Router problems

Internet not available to our network. Problem is downstream of the Comcast box. We can connect a laptop directly to the comcast box with ethernet but signal seems stopped at the router (Netgear N600). Numerous reboots have not helped. Comcast installer left another router with us (Mojo C-75) but simply swapping the C-75 with the N600 does nothing. Suggestions? 

Official Employee

• 

295 Messages

4 years ago

Hey there! Thank you so much for your patience and for reaching out to Comcast. You have reached the right place for help with the internet service concern. Over social media, we are diligent in resolving all customer issues. It is known that there may be a delay between responses. However, the benefit and great thing about reaching out to us are you can always pick up where we left off at any time of the day. I am sorry to learn that the internet is not available to your network. As a customer myself, I understand how important it is to have a reliable connection! Can you tell me if the Comcast box also has a built-in router? If so, this may be because you have to enable bridge mode. I can also check on this for you on my end. Additionally, were you referring to the Netgear N300 and not the N600? If you meant the Netgear N300, here is also a great link for seamlessly setting up and managing your Comcast Business Private Wi-Fi Netgear router. Please let me know if this helps. https://comca.st/3cDPg3Z