Skip to content
inuman_tayo's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 31st, 2019 1:00 PM

Reset Router.. forgot password

Hello,  

Am i able to reset my router to defaults or that would need to be done by you?

Please advise. 

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital Care Team here through the forums and we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about resetting the default admin.

You are able to factory reset the gateway by holding down the pinhole in the back of it for at least ten seconds. This will reset all settings to the default ones. If you do not wish to factory reset your gateway, please private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full-service address and the phone number associated with your account. Thank you 🙂 

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Somehow are Comcast Business modem default password is not working or got changed.  I need it back to default so I can get into it.

Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I would love to assist you in getting that default password reset. I am so sorry for the delay in our response. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number?