Skip to content
herbert77060's profile

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, April 27th, 2020 3:00 PM

Port Management Rules

I have a SIP trunk service provider and I need to setup rules for incoming calls to my PBX. In the Port Manage screen I cannot enter the IP address of my SIP service provider so that I can only allow inbound traffic to the PBX from my SIP provider. I am getting "Ghost Ringing" on my phones from hacking attempts.

Please help me add the rules to the Comcast router to stop the "Ghost Ringing".

Herbert77060

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your programming concerns. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist.i'd love to help you get the modem settings adjusted to meet your business needs.Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number? If you have a residential account with us as well we are always available 24/7, Just reach out through this link, https://comca.st/2NGA8rO and you will get in touch with our residential team, where we are always available to assist you with any questions or concerns at any time! -Michelle

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I am a small business. Not residential. I will leave the info you requested in the messenger.

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

Perfect, we will wait for your response.

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I followed the link but all I got was the Facebook messenger with an automated chat bot. I left a message on messenger.

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

How do I send you a private message?

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

You can actually send us a private message through this forum. 

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Private message sent

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Has there been any progress on my problem with the Port Management section of the router? I sent a private message but got no reply.

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the delay. During this time, we are doing our very best to make sure we respond to you as soon as possible. Thanks so much for reaching out with your Port Management concern. You've absolutely reached the right place, and are in good hands. I will own this Issue for you and ensure that I provide the best help I can today. Can you please send me a private message with the last four of the account number and/or last statement balance, your full name, phone number, and service address including city, state, and zip code?