Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, June 27th, 2021 8:19 AM

Please reset my comcast business gateway password - preserving my static ip

Hello,

I tried to login to my gateway with the last known password I set it to. It's not accepting my password nor will it accept "highspeed" or "CantTouchThis".  I rebooted (power cycle - not reset) the device just now and tried again. I'm down to 2 attempts before 5 min lockout.

I'm using: http://10.1.10.1

Anyway, my internet is working.  I just need to reset the password. I have static ip's that I need to keep as well, so I'm not using the factory reset button on my own as I read in other threads that you can do that from the NOC and save my settings.  Thanks

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. I'm terribly sorry that youare unable to access your gateway. Please send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. You can do this by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of your screen and send a message to the shared handle "Xfinity Support"

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

This was my first correspondence so I don't have a ticket number.  I tried the chat icon as it seems the only one that can do messaging but I couldn't choose that handle.  "XfinityLive" comes up as an option. Or do I need to be in my main account?

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

I can absolutely see how it can be confusing. I've had to learn to maneuver through our system as well, and its taken me a few times to remember. When you are on our main page, on the upper right hand corner, you have an option to "Sign In". Once you are logged onto your account, you should then have an option in that same area, to tap on the icon, and send us a message. Please let me know if you run into further issues. 

I no longer support the Comcast Business Forum or work for Comcast

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

This is what I see.  Perhaps I'm not starting from the correct page?  https://www.mediafire.com/file/fal58aibw5pt1xd/Xfinity_support.mp4/file

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We are unable to download video from outside sources. However, this may be a better explanation. When you are on our main page,

the Peer to Peer chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. To further help, can you send me a screenshot of the page you see in front of you. 

I no longer support the Comcast Business Forum or work for Comcast

New problem solver

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

Hello I need help too  I cant login at all  to 10.1.10.1    

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Hello @webguy12. I am sorry to hear that you are not able to log into you business modem and I would love to assist you. When you try to log in, are you getting an error or are the log in credentials not working?

I no longer work for Comcast.