Skip to content
AntelopeSprings's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 12th, 2015 9:00 AM

Please Reset cusadmin password

Hi apparentely someone thought it would be great to change the cusadmin password and not let IT know.. Could you please reset our password.

Thanks so much!

Accepted Solution

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

HI AntelopeSprings.  The gateway username/password has been reset to the defaults, Login:cusadmin, password:highspeed.   Access is via LAN IP 10.1.10.1.  

Thank You

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please reset cusadmin password.

Thank you

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello abetin,

Your modem password has been reset back to default. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please reset the password for cusadmin on my router... RF MAC 00222D7C5ACC.  Thank you!

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Same here. Password changed on me. Please reset to default. Thank you. 

update: Called support and it was reset. Funny thing was when I went to change password "highspeed" wouldnt work and I had to use my previous password. I think the firmware needs some work. Sorry for those that actually forgot password.

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hi theonlycure. The gateway usesrname/password has been set to the defaults. Login:cusadmin password: highspeed.   I noticed that your LAN IP is set to 10.0.0.1. Try to access the gateway with the current LAN IP.

Thank You

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please reset cusadmin password.  For some reason, the default is not working anymore. Thanks

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello Plaarveld welcome to the forum,

Your modem password has been reset back to default.