New problem solver
Tue, Jun 9, 2015 7:00 PM
I am unable to sign into my comcast gateway with the default username and password. Could I get the password reset please?
19 d ago
7 y ago
called the support and they reset the password for me.
Welcome to the forum.
Good to hear that this issue has been addressed by our technical support.
Additionally thank you for updating the community, we appreciate it.
2 m ago
I would like to get my cusadmin password for modem without hard rest. Can anyone here help?
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Business forums. Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it
FYI: I ran into a similar issue just a few days ago, and I did NOT need to reset the ENTIRE modem to factory defaults, although perhaps that may work also, however, I called Comcast Business tech support, and the rep over the phone was able to reset the modem's ADMIN PASSWORD and NOTHING ELSE to factory defaults, as there were many complex port forwarding configurations. All settings were preserved, and the process only took about 15 minutes from phone call to repair complete. All the other customized router settings were retained.