Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Monday, July 15th, 2024 8:59 PM

No Business service

We were promised 7am then 9am today, still nothing 28 employees not working because of this delay...what Business insurance does not cover business interruption because the damage is not on business property.  Now no info updates and lines still on the ground.  The sad thing is no other internet is offered in the area, only comcast. 

Official Employee

• 

14 Messages

2 months ago

user_e55edc thank you for taking the time to use the forum page and reach out. Working service is extremely important, and we completely understand the magnitude of having an interruption with work needed to be completed. Have you already attempted to access the Status Center for updates?

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Marcus​  Yes I have several times, now I'm receiving any update or time frame...Why are lines still down...no trucks have been in the area at all.  Comcast Business has no back up plan...and are not prepared for Gulf coast weather.  Also keep in mind this was only a catagory 1 Hurricane!!!!  We should have more options in the 77070 area,  but Comcast has a monopoly in the area.  

Official Employee

• 

14 Messages

user_e55edc What I would recommend is ensuring to sign up for updates via alerts to stay on top of things. Note that it can take a bit for a resolution our engineers have to fix and test for multiple potential concerns.