modem crashes every few days
got the modem from comcast about a year ago because the previous same model modem was crashing often.
this was fine for a few months and now this modem is crashing every 2-3 days and rebooting.
had a tech here 3 days ago who said the connection was bad and cut and reconnected the cable in the basement box.
no luck, just had a crash again.
this is unacceptable. what can i do?
the comcast modem specs:
Processor Speed:2400.02 MHz
DRAM Total Memory:1024 MB
DRAM Used Memory:934 MB
DRAM Available Memory:90 MB
Flash Total Memory:128 MB
2 years ago
Hey there @rhashemian
Our team wants to help you out by looking into your modem specs. Can you please private message us your full name and service address? To send the requested information:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3kACpqF
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
• Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it