Skip to content
BradMiller's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, November 22nd, 2018 6:00 PM

Lost password to access router gateway.

I was told to change the password for my Comcast Business Router Gateway, but now i don't know what that password is. I have tried all of mine, as well as the default password, and none of them work. Is there any way to get this reset?

• 

163 Messages

6 years ago

I am happy to assist with any modem concerns that you may have. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

And how would one do that? This website is so confusing and not intuitive at all. Ive been trying to find the chat support for an hour. 

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I need help resetting the password to my gateway/router. It's a DPC3941b.  I don't recall resetting the initial username or password, although I must have done so and forgot to write it down.  I tried the reset button on the rear of the router but the message I received in my browser remains "Invalid password."

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

6 years ago

I can help reset your admin password, tugwx. Thanks for visiting our Comcast Business Support page. Please, send me a private message with your full name, the address and, the last four of the account number or the phone number listed on your Comcast Business account to get started.