Skip to content
gbemandrelbending's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, January 12th, 2019 4:00 PM

How do I hook up my comcast coaxial tv box to a monitor that only has hdmi ports?

I get free cable with my business, but I have a coaxial cable coming from my wall, but I only have a Samsung monitor (no speakers) that doesn't have a coaxial cable barrel port on the back. The TV is 50 ft away downstairs and the modem is upstairs. How do I hook it up?

Comcast gave me this little box with coaxial cables on the in/out but with no hdmi output..Front of boxFront of boxBack of box, no HDMI to TVBack of box, no HDMI to TVPart # Serial, etc...Part # Serial, etc...

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

6 years ago

This device is a digital adapter and does not supply HD programming. If you would like for me to look further into the TV programming concerns, please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the business account. 

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

6 years ago

I do understand you will need to connect this device with a coaxial cable. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I do not want HD connection.  This was cable offered to me for $10 and I get a $10 rebate every month, so I get it for free.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I have a coaxial going to the box, but I need the box that has hdmi output, otherwise, this box has been useless for 2.5 years sitting in a box. Does comcast have such a box?