Skip to content
blmoore4's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, April 10th, 2020 10:00 AM

Gateway password reset request

Sorry, have tried every password that I can think of.  Will need to have it set to default.

Will provide account info in DM.

Thanks!

Brian

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into the Gateway.  I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I would love to assist you in getting that password reset to default. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number?

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. I am happy to assist you in resetting that password back to the factory settings. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Sent you a PM

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach back out. I am not showing that we got your pm. Would you mind replying back to this thread to with the account information please? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

@Comcast_Michelle Tried again to send you a PM as I don't want account info in a public forum.

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

4 years ago

We are here for you. If you send a private note, the interaction will only be between you and us. We definitely want to fix this for you.