Skip to content
ozdemir's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 18th, 2019 11:00 AM

Forgot Password on Admin Tool Login

For some reason, one device cannot login to the router's wifi even though we are entering the same password as every other device.  I am trying to login to my router to see about changing it and then changing the wifi password back, but I cannot even login to the device.  cusadmin and highspeed do not work.  Can anyone help with a password reset?

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

Hi ozdemir and welcome to the forums! I can assist with a password reset; if you click on my handle (Comcast_Gina) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, I'd be glad to get that taken care of for you. 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

We need help with Admin Tool Login reset please.

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

4 years ago

Hey Glenrock! I'd be glad to help get the login reset for you. Please send over a private message with your account information so we can get that taken care of 🙂 

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

for some reason, the password in my admin tool is not working, can someone help me to reset the password? I don't see any link to do it by myself

Official Employee

• 

27 Messages

Hi, there @user_adb2fe! I would love to help you with gaining access to your admin tool and to help with your password. Can you go ahead and follow the steps posted below to message me privately to get started, please? I look forward to assisting you with this 😊.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3fVeorv
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
  • - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it"

I no longer work for Comcast.