Skip to content
Professa1970's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 15th, 2015 7:00 AM

Fee Removal

I returned my Business Class modem to the local Comcast center in Yuba City, got a receipt for it; however I am still being billed an equipment fee. I spoke to an Comcast business services agent who assured me this bill would be removed and that I also would have no charges pending since I cancelled service within the first week of service. And I had explained how an installation was performed at my place of business without my consent, seeing as how I already had my own Cable modem & network equipment/ This is poor service, and aggravating considering that I still am receiving payment due emails indicating there is a bill when there shouldn't be one, considering I called business class customer service weeks ago to make sure the equipment fee was removed and I was told that it had been removed from my inactive account.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello Professa1970 welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please send  me a private message with your account number and a copy of the receipt if you still have it?

Thank you

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I can't find the reciept, for the equipment return however there should be a log entry on your residential service customer service portal / data base etc... entered from the Comcast service rep who scanned and recieved the equipment at the Yuba City, California local Comcast store where I returned the equipment before I cancelled the service online. 

I was even told by your customer service rep. for the business service that the charge would be removed as soon as they located the equipment.

Lee