Skip to content
Zsoldier's profile

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, May 28th, 2021 12:05 AM

DPC3941B dropped packets in bridge mode

I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out what's wrong w/ this device.  Everytime I put it in bridge mode (advanced or basic), I start to randomly lose internet connectivity (packet loss of 15-25%).  I have an Ubiquiti setup (UDM-Pro) w/ several AP's, etc.  Never had issues on residential while running on my SB8200.  The only way I can get some stability is by taking the DPC3941B out of bridge mode into gateway, but then I deal w/ double-NAT issues.

Anyone else run into this?  I had comcast come out to replace the one installed originally, but this new one suffers same issue.  I'm likely going to return this back since my SB8200 that I own worked fine, but they couldn't provision it because comcast can't seem to deprovision it from the residential account the same day.

Recognized Contributor

• 

25 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @Zsoldier.

I'm sorry to hear you are having connection issues while in bridge mode and we would love to take a closer look to see what can be done to improve your situation.

Please send us a Live Chat with your first and last name as well as the business address/name so we can assist.

To send a Live Chat, please click on the chat icon on the top right of this page, next to the bell. Make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Comcast Business" and we will get back to you ASAP.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Ended up just returning the modem and getting my own SB8200 modem re-provisioned onto business account.  I don't have any services like static IP so this worked out for me.