Skip to content
JV2015's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 6th, 2014 2:00 PM

Dont trust Comcast upon renewal of contract

As I renewed my new contract with comcast I was told I would get a new modem as the one we have is old and "the new ones are much better"  The lady said she would set that up for me and that I would be contacted.  After a couple of months of no contact I call comcast.  I was told she did not put that in the work order and I would have to buy one.  I asked if the conversations were recorded and was told yes.  My obvious repsonse was let's pull that conversation and listen to it.  "oh, we cant do that".  I ask, who can I talk to about this?  Response. "nobody, the gal you worked with should have entered that"  Note: she is trying to sell me additional services of cable and internet while telling me too bad on your modem

Thank you comcast for promising and not delivering!!! 

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hi JV2015. I apologize for the issues you've encountered with this request. Devices that have reached end of life, are defective or older devices that do not meet the current network requirements are replaced.  I have engaged the Regional Support Center to verify equipment status and assist with scheduling a service call.

Thank You