Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 12:43 PM

Closing account

Good morning. I wanted to close my account. How can I do so? 

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

1 year ago

Great question @user_941acc You would want to reach out to out dedicated business team by calling (800) 391-3000.

1 Message

Good luck getting anyone on the phone.  Also the website advertises 24/7 support but no one is available to chat.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

I have for 4 days gotten one of these error codes when trying to log into business.comcast.com

We are a preferred customer with more than 100 accounts.

I get the same error messages whether using Chrome or Edge.

I have cleared cache in both, rebooted my computer and after many tries the website finally loaded but there are no accounts listed in the My Accounts drop down menu.

Another person at our busn did successfully login under his un and password.

ErrorCode=ACC_0000    or

400 Bad Request

Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

Official Employee

• 

11 Messages

user_448486 Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble accessing your account online. We can look further into it for you and see what next steps need to be taken to best assist. Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it