Skip to content
ArrisUser's profile

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, February 13th, 2019 12:00 PM

Arris SBG6700-AC and Comcast Deluxe 50

Is the Arris SBG6700-AC compatible with Comcast Deluxe 50 business internet?  The Arris, Best Buy, and other sites say that it is; however, Comcast's own site does not list it.  It doesn't appear to list any compatible combination Cable Modem/Wifi products.

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

Hi ArrisUser and welcome to the forums! If the specific make and model isn't listed here, it is not compatible with our service: https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/comcast-business-cable-modem-device-compatibility . I did double check and was not able to find it listed in our systems either. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know! 

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I would like to warn others then.....the Arris website claims compatibility; however, it apparently is not.

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

I want to make sure that we address an incorrect information that's out there. To clarify, you went the Arris site and searched the SBG6700-AC and then to the Service Provider Device Compatibility List? If so, the link for us is for residential service not business. The one I gave above would be for business services.

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

Kind of; this is the site for residential service compatibility not business. It's correct for residential though! 

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

https://mydeviceinfo.xfinity.com/device/arris-sbg6700-ac-419

I just spoke with Arris who directed me to this website.  Is this information incorrect?

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

I get how that could be confusing. I'll pass on that feedback since we definitely don't want anyone to be frustrated. If you have any questions about the link I sent or anything else we'll be standing by, but I appreciate you bringing this to our attention! 

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

This type of thing is maddening to users/consumers/business owners.

The Xfinity site that I just referenced does not say Residenitial Only.  It says Xfinity...which is associated with Comcast.  The box says Xfinity.....My Comcast Business Page lists Xfinity at the top.