Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 6:27 PM

APC Battery Backup beeping noise

Hi. Our APC battery backup unit has started emitting a beeping sound since yesterday. The display is showing that the battery is no longer being charged. We think the battery may need to be replaced.  Please let us know what we need to do to get the process started.   Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

9 months ago

Hi there @user_a9a34c. I am sorry to hear that your battery on the modem is not charging no more. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

• 

2 Messages

Hi

I'm unable to find "Xfinity Support" in the drop down list.  In fact there's no result that contains the word "Xfinity". 

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

I apologize, could you please send a message to the verified 'Comcast Business' username account? Please include your full first/last name, name of the business, best contact phone number, and best contact e-mail address. We hope to hear from you soon. 

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

9 months ago

Thank you for working with us @user_a9a34c If you have any additional questions you can reach out to the Digital Care Team at any time as we are here for your convenience. We are a digital team dedicated to assisting customers with all aspects of their account needs from troubleshooting together to billing inquiries and more. We are available over Xfinity Forums 7 days a week between 6:00 am - 12:00 am EST. Please have a safe and healthy week!