Skip to content
jws's profile

New problem solver

• 

8 Messages

Friday, April 17th, 2020 10:00 PM

Admin access to Cradlepoint AER1650LP4

How can I gain admin access to the Cradlepoint AER1650LP4 LTE router included with my Comcast Business service?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out through private message and provide the account details for me. Reviewing the account The cradlepoint that you are referring to is for the wireless back up internet services. Otherwise known as Connection Pro services. This is not a router that you will have access to as a customer. It is meant to be a back up and temporary failover for the internet services and as such there is not a customer access point. Some more information on your access and how to view the failover usage and manage the Connection Pro services online can be found through this link  https://comca.st/2VJFyGu You do as always have full access to the business gateway for your primary internet connection. We have a ton of great information on the features that are accessible through your gateway located through this link https://comca.st/2VnwRTt. You can see how many devices are online at 1 time, manage your wifi connections, set up portforward etc it is a great asset to our business modem! Were there any further questions or concerns that I can address for you today? 

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your router concerns. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. I am happy to address any questions or concerns you may have. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number? 

New problem solver

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Michelle, thanks for the reply.  Private message sent.