txt record for office 365 domain verification

Hello

I need to create a txt record as follows to verify domain for Office 365: 

TXT name 

TXT value 

TTL 

@ 

MS=ms82935332 

I do see that I can add a new Resource Record but it isn't clear where to add the above specific info. The only "TTL" values I see are 14400 and can't be edited.

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Ok so I've been taught a little about editing dns records by Brian at Comcast Hostway Support. You can reach them directly at (866) 856-7150.

One simply needs to sign in to your account page, click "Manage Services, Websites" - a new page will open at at sitecontrol.webhosting.comcast.net - click "Domain Name" - for the domain you wish to add records to click "Edit" - this will open the Summary page for the domain, at the bottom click "Advanced DNS Settings".

From there you may need to do a little more research but in my case Microsoft Office 365 has a lot of step by step guidance on what's required. see: Create-DNS-records-for-Office-365-at-any-DNS-hosting-provider

Hope it helps someone.

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi

Can you create TXT @ or logic-advantinc.com MS=ms16591157

• 

163 Messages

6 years ago

Have you attempted to reach out through our cloud solutions team yet. If not I have provided their email address for you here.  CloudSolutions_Support@cable.comcast.com