Skip to content
Genexxa's profile

Problem solver

• 

41 Messages

Monday, May 4th, 2015 7:00 AM

The server comcastbc.stage.lithium.com

Hello all, I hope this message finds you all well and living abundantly.

A few days ago 5/1/2015, Magohart employees tried to access this forum.  forums.businesshelp.comcast.com.

When we did we received the following message.  We have screen print if you would like to send us a private emial to request.

The server comcastbc.stage.lithium.com is asking for your user name and password.

The server reports that it is from lithium.

Warning: Your username and password will be sent using basic authenication, on a connection that isn't secure.

As you can see I was able to get in today. 

However, in case this happens again, how do I notify you all that I am receiving this error message?  How does any user notify you if they are unable to access this forum.

IN CHRIST SERVICE

Genexxa

National Evangelist

Operations Director@magohart

Accepted Solution

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hi Genexxa.  Thank you for the info  On the morning of 5/1/15 we did experience an issue with single sign-on to the Business

Forum. Forum access and availability is actively monitored by Comcast employees and access issues are handled as they occur. This issue was resolved on 5/1 before 12pm MDT.  We appreciate your contributions to the Business Forum and please let us know if you have new issues that we can assist you with.

Thank You