Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, October 16th, 2024 2:21 AM

Sent a request for a PTR Change to Comcast_Business

Just in case I need to have a public post (Read something somewhere). Not sure where my original forum account went but needing to change PTR. Sent account number, order ID and request for change of information to the shared box.

Thank you!

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

2 days ago

Been working on this same issue for 8 days now. Promised call backs and 24-48hrs resolution time. Have been DMing with support only to find out that no one had included my static IP or domain name in the previous tickets. Always apologies and escalated to some ethereal tier 2 that never gets in contact with me. I’d read previously that Comcast support was a nightmare but nothing prepared me for this. 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

@Sleveee​ Mine was completed within 12 hours.

I sent a DM to Comcast_Business with my account/order id - ips and hostnames I needed pointed to. It was addressed within 12 minutes (I missed it for 1.5 hours) - I answered their question and just checked and it was finished (I sent the DM yesterday).

Not sure why you're stuck in a whole. Have you tried calling them and asking for Denver support.

Part of this forum years ago I helped develop but I doubt that has anything to do with it.